♡DATE!?♡

The atmosphere was very serene. After returning books in the library. Taehyung asked Jungkook to have dinner with him. Jungkook was so happy and shook that he wanted to scream. But, he controlled his emotions. He just nodded shyly.

Jungkook never thought, he would be sitting in his crush's car one day. Many unexpected things are happening in his life and he is very thankful to God for that.

Now, here they are sitting in a cozy restaurant having their dinner. Taehyung would look at Jungkook's plate time by time and fill the plate with food. Jungkook wanted to start conversation but he was so shy and it seems like blush was not leaving his cheeks. So, he collected his confidence and spoke....

"Hmmm... Thank you so much for dinner senior Tae-hyung" he uttered softly biting his lips.

Why do I have to always stutter!!! Ah!

Taehyung stoped eating and looking at Jungkook, who was looking down at his lap.

" You can call me Taehyung or whatever you like to call and don't need to thank me" Taehyung said with his deep voice. Jungkook always feel chills listening to his voice.

Jungkook nodded continuing eating his food.

" Jungkook"

"Hmmm"

" I want you to be comfortable around me. Can you do that for me?" Taehyung softly asked directly looking into Jungkook's doe eyes.

Both stared at each other with many emotions in their eyes.

" Okay Taehyung" Jungkook softly smiled looking away. He still need time to be himself around Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled looking at Jungkook's smile. Jungkook was too busy smiling and eating his food that he missed looking at Taehyung's smile.

"You know.... We are from same school. You were my senior from same team" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

" I know"

What does he mean by I know? That reminds me of the library....

Flash backლ(' ❥ 'ლ)

They were walking out of the library and Jungkook decided to start conversation....

"Sorry you had to accompany me to library"

" No need. I wanted to come"

" Oh..... I love to read books so I spend my time in the library" Jungkook said smiling.

" I know"

Jungkook just looked at him confused. He wanted to ask him but stayed quiet.

Flash back end ლ(' ❥ 'ლ)

" Oh okay...." Jungkook replied not thinking much of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They were done eating their food and were ready to pay and walk out, when Taehyung's phone started ringing....

📳 Ring ring 📳

Taehyung looked at his phone and saw Hoseok calling him.

" Sorry, I have to take this call"

" No no it's okay" Jungkook immediately replied.

Taehyung nodded picking up the call..

" Hello! Taehyung! Where are you??" Hobi spoke he was little bit angry and curious too.

" I'm on a date" Taehyung replied calmly making Jungkook look at him with wide eyes.