♡Jealous♡

After their dinner. Taehyung and Yoongi dropped Jungkook and Jimin near the dorms. After parking their cars at parking lot. They walked back near the dorms entrance. Yoonmin were in their own world talking and teasing each other. They were deciding to go on a date tomorrow.

Taehyung and Jungkook just stood a few steps away from the couple. They were silent. It was not awkward but very relaxing. They were happy to be beside each other and that was enough for them atleast for now.

" I think you should go now... It's pretty late" Jungkook shyly whispered folding his hands at back swinging, moving back and forth. He looked so adorable with his red cheeks and shy smile.

"Okay " Taehyung said softly with his deep voice, giving Jungkook his bag. Jungkook took his bag looking up at Taehyung's face. He immediately melted looking at Taehyung's handsomeness. He's face was so clean, his glowing skin and beautiful features all upgraded his beauty even more.

How can someone be so kind and beautiful?

" Thank you... For today. I had a great time" Jungkook said looking away quickly. If he hadn't looked away. He was sure that, He will become emotional and confess all his feelings, He has for the Handsome man in front of him.

" I'm glad" Taehyung said giving Jungkook a soft smile. Jungkook felt his eyes twinkling. He felt tears forming in the corners his eyes.

He had craved for these moments so bad and now that they were actually happening he couldn't believe or know how to deal with his emotions.
He felt helpless.

" When are you leaving tomorrow?" Taehyung's deep voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

Jungkook looked like confused bunny but still he decided to answer anyway.

" Hmmm 8 Am.."

" Good, now go inside it's pretty cold outside"

Jungkook nodded before turning walking towards the entrance of their dorm. He suddenly stopped looking back at Taehyung. Who was still standing their with his hands inside his pockets.

" Taehyung ... You should go too. Goodnight" Jungkook gave his pretty bunny smile before fastly walking inside. He was too shy.

Taehyung smiled showing off his big boxy smile. Indeed it was great to have a cute bunny beside him.

Cute....

Taehyung walked away leaving Yoonmin couple alone having their lovey dovey conversation. Both were wrapped around each other. Their faces close, whispering in each others ears. It was obvious that Yoongi was teasing Jimin as Jimin's cheeks were glowing red. Yoongi would scratch his neck sometimes flustered and laughing Showing off his gummy smile.

Yoongi made sure Jimin didn't feel cold. He had unzipped his sweater coat, which was in his car. He pulled Jimin close by his waist, their chests touching, then he zipped up. Jimin felt loved and tingly feeling in his tummy.

" Don't want you to get cold" He smiled making Jimin wrap his hands on Yoongi's lower back clenching his shirt and hide his face in Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi didn't say anything just hugged him tightly, kissing on his head softly. They were both happy, hugging each other under the starry night sky.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook as soon as he entered his room. He squealed in delight feeling so happy. He threw himself on the bed rolling side to side. He had a big smile on his face as he looked up at ceiling.