♡selection♡

BTS club members were on their way to select New member for their team.

As they were close to room, where they are going to select new member of the club. They saw many people standing in line. Some students squealing, some taking photos of them. But the two boys had straight face walking towards the room.

Namjoon and Yoongi entered the room, there were two chairs with a table. There were rule sheets on top of the table, which contains  names of the participants.

Taehyung had gone out, when he received an important call so he had to leave. He trust his friends and their choice.

As the both talented males sat on theirs chairs. They started calling names one by one....

"Kim lee.... please come inside..."  Namjoon voice came out of the room indicating the selection has began.

                ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Jimin was sitting on floor, still in the dance practise room with his back  pressed against the wall and his left leg leaned against his chest. Ear phone in his ears nodding his head with flow of rhythm enjoying the music. He was in his own world.

The male was startled when his phone started ringing,  his grip on phone lost and it felt on ground.

He saw caller ID

Kook calling......

He  picked the phone call..

Kook: hyung... where are you???

Jiminie hyung: hello to you... I am in dance practise room... why???

Kook: I was just bored sitting in library. Jin hyung went somewhere... so I thought to call you...

There was a cute pout visible on his pink thin lips, which made him look freaking cute.

Jiminie hyung: awww.. sorry kook... wait!!!! What time is it!!!!!!

The sudden realisation hit him.

Kook: its 12: 50 pm... why???

Jiminie hyung: shit!!!! Kook I will see you in home... I am in hurry... bye take care!

Kook: huh?? Okay... take care....

Jimin hurriedly hanged up the call and reached for his jacket putting it on running for his dear life.

He was near his destination. He could see the people around the room...

"park jimin... come inside..."

Jimin stopped on his track, he was panting hard but he froze when he heard oh so familiar deep raspy voice...

"park Jimin, are you here?? If you are then please come inside..."

This time it was different voice but he knew that voice as well.

Jimin was still standing there, sweat rolling down on his forehead. His mind seem to be frozen that was until someone pushed him to go inside. It was his friend, Taemin.

Jimin looked back to see Taemin, who smiled encouragingly at Jimin showing thumbs up.

"Good luck!!"

Jimin smiled sweetly at his friend nodding at him, entering the room.

As Jimin walked inside, he walked to the center with his gaze on ground, not daring to look up at a particular person.