Volume 3: Chapter 48 - Fortitude

Flashback

Doragonzu speaking

(Ddraig speaking)

[Albion speaking]

Author note

Volume 3: Chapter 48 - Fortitude

The sun rose to the sky, and through the window it shined. Painting the room in a nice, yellow, and warm atmosphere. Ryūno and Kuroka laid on the bed, Kuroka was still asleep, whilst he had recently woken up. He had his hand wrapped around her, it's a good thing he was on the left side of the bed, otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to get out.

...

Yet, he still couldn't get out. As he was stopped when she felt him getting out of her grasp. She grumbled in displeasure as she noticed the bed started to wabble a bit. 

Kuroka: "No...don't go..." He also felt her thigh on both of his legs, preventing him from getting up. Ceasing to struggle, he turned back to the right side where she was laying, putting his hand on her neck.

Ryūno: "Not again...Come on, Kuroka. Sun is already up, we've gotta get ready." He whispered. She opened one of her eyes, looking into his.

Kuroka: "It's summer, the sun's always up early..."

Ryūno: "Exactly, so we have to be up early as well. You really think I'm gonna let you get away with what happened yesterday?" Kuroka tiredly laughed and sat up in the bed, stretching her arms out, also completely naked because she went commando, as she usually does.

Kuroka: "You're actually mad about that, nya?" He also sat up along with her, tossing the blanket off of him and standing up out of the bed. She yawned and did the same as him.

An uncomfortable, shivering sensation fell upon her. She noticed how cold she actually was since she was practically spooning him for the whole night, she got especially used to the warmth. What also caused this was the fact that the cabin had no real source of heat, other than the fireplace in the living room.

To ease the cold feeling, Kuroka clung to Ryūno as tightly as she could and started rubbing around him. Like a cat asking its owner for attention.

Ryūno: "Hmm?"

Kuroka: "I'm cold..." She said in a soft voice. He felt her shiver slightly.

Ryūno: "That so..." He picked her up by her thighs, practically carrying her over his shoulder. Though she started sweating at what they may do.

Ryūno: "Guess it's time to give you a cold shower." He swore he heard her gulp, then she started hitting his back like a hysterical child as he was starting to walk toward the bathroom. Though she stopped after she saw that it was no use, and started pleading.

Kuroka: "H-hey, that's not funny! Put me down! Whippersnapper, pervert!"

Ryūno: "Whippersnapper? Pervert? Don't you think you're a bit young to be saying those words? Not to mention you're the one that's constantly in heat and is always in nude. Cheer up, it won't be that bad." 

Kuroka: "Mouu~..." She cried out, hoping that he'd quit.

Ryūno: "Stop...you're actually making me feel bad."