Six.

*The song for this chapter is Still Don't Know My Name - Labrinth.*

Celeste

I knew I was fucked the minute I sat myself down in the booth opposite the man that had made my thoughts do sinful things since the minute I laid eyes on him. 

Swirling my straw around my usual double vodka and lemonade, I kept my gaze fixed on his as he flexed his muscular arms along the back of the booth; his eyes were fixated on mine with a mischievous look etched on his features. 

"You invited me for a drink yet you're being the most silent I've ever seen you," I pointed out, leaning back in my booth as I dug into my blazer pocket to retrieve my cigarettes and lighter. 

He let out a breathy chuckle as he picked up his whiskey glass, taking a sip from it before placing it back on the table. He took his lower lip between his teeth as he watched me light up my cigarette. 

"You're an absolute sight to behold, darling. Sometimes it's best to just say nothing and let the energy speak," he replied, taking another sip of his drink as he kept his gaze on me. 

I scoffed as I took another inhale of my cigarette, flicking the ash into the ashtray as I let my gaze drift down from his eyes to his chest before moving them back up to his eyes. 

"You're right. I am a sight to behold, but I don't sit down and just have drinks with random clientele so you best make this worth my time," I point out to him, leaning back on my elbows with my cigarette dangling between my fingers. 

He cocked his head to the side as a deep laugh left his lips, clicking his tongue before leaning forward and plucking my cigarette from between my fingers. He proceeded to take a drag of it as he leaned back into the booth, a look I can only describe as intrigued plastering his features. 

"Why don't we start with you telling me your name?" He suggested, working his lips around the filter of my cigarette. 

"That's not worth my time," I replied, picking up my double vodka from the table and taking a sip of it through my straw. 

"You expect us to carry a conversation without knowing each other's names?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

I shrug my shoulders as I began twirling the straw around in my glass, "We've gone this long without knowing each other's names. The clocks ticking and you're wasting my time." 

"You have me on a time limit?" 

"You're wasting my time." 

He raised his eyebrow in a perplexed manner, flicking the remainder of the cigarette into the ashtray before putting his elbows on the table and leaning forward so he was closer to me. 

"You've been running circles round my mind, angel," he mumbled quietly to me, his gaze never leaving mine as he spoke his words. 

"I tend to have that effect on people. Is that all?" I replied boredly, taking another sip of my drink as I move my gaze to the liquor I was swirling round my glass. 

He chuckled lowly, running his thumb across his lower lip as he shook his head. 

"That's not even a fraction of what I have to say, but the rest isn't necessary. You haven't been playing in my mind for that reason, angel. I came here to cut a deal with you," he stated boldly, leaning back into the booth with a more serious expression on his face.