Eight.

*The song for this chapter is Vibez - Zayn.*

*TRIGGER WARNING: drug use. If this theme triggers you then please do not read & stay safe!*

Celeste

I couldn't help the overwhelming feeling of anxiety that was coursing through my veins as I connected irises with Harry Styles. The flame of the lighter was flickering slightly in the light breeze that was running through the air, his signature smirk lingering on his lips as he stared at me from his towering position over me.

Oh fuck.

Refusing to let him know the anxious effect he was having on me, I leaned forward slowly and allowed the end of the joint to connect with the exposed flame ensuring that my gaze never left his during the exchange. When the joint was successfully lit, I leaned myself back on the sun lounger exhaling some of the smoke that was lingering in my lungs.

"What are you doing in my house?" I questioned him in a bored tone, taking in his attire and demeanor.

He was wearing his usual black fitted jeans, which hugged his legs deliciously, accompanied by a pair of sleek black leather boots and a black fitted tee that was most definitely a size too small for him. He had a pair of black sunglasses sat on his face, preventing me from being able to search his irises for a single hint of what he was doing here.

He chuckled lowly, running his fingers through his brown locks as he sat down on one of the sun loungers opposite mine saying, "Hello to you too, Miss Delgado."

"Cut the formalities, Mr. Styles. What are you doing in my house?" I replied to him, bringing the joint back up to my lips and taking a hit as I kept my gaze on his features.

"You do know that you can be incredibly insufferable, don't you?" He retorted, a breathy laugh leaving his lips as he cocked his head slightly to the side.

I can be insufferable?

"Is there a specific reason that you're avoiding replying to my question, Mr. Styles?"

He shook his head, leaning forward and plucking the joint from my fingertips before bringing it up to his lips and taking a drag before exhaling the smoke into the air, "I'm here for a meeting with your father but he has a clean-up to take care of in his office."

My bad.

"So you decided to take a tour of the property?" I shot back at him, reaching over to my beverage on the table and taking a sip of the cold liquor.

"Is there something that you don't want me to see, Miss Delgado?" He questioned curiously, a cheeky smirk playing on the corners of his lips as he brought the joint up to them once more.

"Yes, Mr. Styles. Me."

He let out a genuine laugh at my statement, coughing slightly as the smoke involuntarily left his mouth during the ordeal. I couldn't help the slight smile that covered my features, having to try my absolute hardest to not laugh along with him.