Twenty-Six.

The song for this chapter is I'm Not In Love - Kelsey Lu. 

*TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes of rough sex that may be upsetting or triggering for some people. If these themes upset or trigger you then please don't read on and stay safe.* 

 Celeste

Escaping everything, even just for a short while, was something that I never thought would be possible. 

That may sound bizarre to some but the whole concept of escaping and running away was something that I didn't comprehend as a reality; only a fantasy that I dreamt about whilst yearning for a release. 

Being consumed by unfamiliar surroundings sent a comforting vibration through my entire being, which was a perplexing feeling within itself, that allowed me to center myself and just detach from everything that had caused me so much stress. Being in the unfamiliar space with Harry elevated that comfort to a higher level; having him there to encourage me to space out for a few days allowed me to just sink into myself, as well as to be present in the moments we were sharing. 

The photoshoot that we did together in his detached studio was something that was so ethereal and intimate in a non-sexual way. The gentleness combined with the surrealism was so captivating that I almost melted into myself as I fully allowed myself to let go of everything. Harry's eyes raked all over my frame in a manner that I correlated with an artist casting his eyes over his muse for the first time. I felt as if I was the most beautiful being he had ever cast his eyes on at that moment, the pastel elements of the shoot giving me an aura that was the most angelic thing in the entire universe. I couldn't comprehend that a feeling so tranquil, so peaceful, and so blissfully stunning, was my universe. 

If I could have frozen time at that specific moment, I would have. 

The rest of the night after the shoot passed in a hazy, dreamy, way. We spent time on the couch watching trashy reality television, much to Harry's dismay, and laughing at the ridiculousness that was coming from the screen. He had his arm around me, my head rested on his chest, as we laid in the tranquility of the moment. 

"How're you feeling, angel?" 

The question popped the tranquil bubble that had surrounded me, my fingers tracing across his hand as I kept my gaze on the television screen. 

"I feel as light as a feather. How do you feel?" I replied, tilting my head up to get a little glance at him. 

A small chuckle escaped his lips at my response before he leaned down and pressed a slight kiss to my forehead, which inevitably caused an eruption of butterflies in my stomach, and responded, "I too feel as light as a feather." 

A small laugh left my lips, my head resting back on his chest as I settled back down into my comfortable position. His arm draped down over my chest as he began to stroke rhythmic patterns across my exposed skin, my eyes fluttering closed as I sank deeper into a blissful state of nothingness. 

"I wish we could stay frozen like this forever." 

The words escaped my mouth in such a free manner that I almost jolted myself upwards in shock at the vulnerability that leaked out from me. I managed to contain myself and proceeded to keep my calm and collectiveness as I allowed Harry to digest what had just been thrown into existence. I knew that the words were just impulsive thoughts that had been circulating around my brain in the midst of something so tranquil and peaceful.