Fourteen.

*The song for this chapter is Two Feet - Had Some Drinks.*

Celeste

The first thing I noticed was the fact that I wasn't in my own bed. I couldn't feel the safety and security of my luxury duvets cradling me in absolute serenity. The coldness of wherever I was was hitting off my bare thighs and my exposed shoulders, not doing my currently aching body any favors at all. I could feel the comedown from the molly already showing me no mercy with the lovely gift of full-body aches and an accompanying brutal headache.

I felt like absolute shit.

I stretched my body out slightly, a painful groan escaping my lips as I attempted to open my eyes. I rubbed my fingers over my eyes to try and clear the blurriness from my sleepy state. Once my eyes had adjusted I took in the unfamiliar surroundings; a dim red light radiated around the room making me furrow my eyebrows in absolute confusion.

Where the fuck was I?

I quickly shot up from what I discovered was an old uncomfortable couch, placing my hands on my lower back to gently attempt to massage the pain away from sleeping there. I darted my eyes around the room again, widening my eyes when my sight landed on a chair opposite me.

Harry was asleep sat up, his arms folded across his chest as his chest rose and fell at a steady pace. His brown locks were a mess on top of his head and he was also shirtless, his tatted arms and chest on full display.

Oh fuck.

I saw my knife and my phone discarded on the table in front of me, quickly scrambling forward and retrieving them. Pressing the home button on my phone I saw a number of missed calls and texts fill the screen from Lana and Papa.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," I cursed under my breath, placing the knife back in the garter under my dress as I ran my fingers quickly through my hair.

Vague memories of the night began to flood back to me as I sat on the couch, making me groan and throw my head back in exasperation.

I stabbed someone.

I fucked Harry.

I was in the upstairs room of Sinners.

Jumping to my feet in pure rage, I stormed over to Harry and slapped him directly across the face to wake him up. I watched him jump up in his seat and widen his eyes as he sleepily focused his gaze on me.

"What the fuck was that for?" He yelled, running his hand over his cheek as he shook his head to shake away the stinging sensation.

"I need to go home. Right now," I stated, an expressionless look on my face as I stood over him.

Harry ran his fingers through his hair as he sat up in his chair fully, his fingers reaching forward to grab his packet of cigarettes off the table. I stopped the movement instantly, my fingers wrapping around his hand and twisting it which caused an instant hiss to escape his lips.

"I said I need to go home. Right fucking now."

He pulled his hand out of my tight grip instantly, his eyes taking in my presence in front of him before a slow smirk spread across his lips.