Meeting Up

Gaege Pov

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I never really get texts so I take my phone out. Unknown Number is on the screen. My brain blanks fir a second before remembering Eddie. I slide open my phone after putting in the password. I read the text quickly and then put him as a contact.

Eddie: I'm free today and I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out

Gaege: Sure, what's your address?

Eddie: (whatever address you want) 

Gaege: I'm pretty close by I can walk there now

I open Google Maps and put in the address he gave me. I look down at my outfit. It probably isn't the best one to wear if I'm just hanging out with Eddie. I was planning on going to another bar/club tonight. I didn't want to spend the night alone. I'm pretty much wearing what I was when I met him. Which was small shorts with fishnets under them and a really tight shirt. This might be a bit awkward if I'm wearing this. Eddie probably won't care though. I stuff my phone back in my pocket and start walking to his house. When I arrive, there is 1 car parked outside. I assume it's Eddie's and go up to knock on the door. It's opened by a short male with a beanie on.

"Can I help you?" The man asks.

"Yes, I'm looking for Eddie? Is he here?" I ask, tentatively. 

"Ah, you must be Gaege. Yes, come in," the man says. "I'm Josh."

"Yes, I am Gaege," I say. "Nice to meet you Josh." I walk into the house. It's not very big, but it's fine for a guy living alone. At least I think he does. 

"I'm one of Eddie's room mates. He has 2 other ones as well," Josh says.

"Hey Gaege! I hope Josh isn't annoying you," Eddie appears, throwing a jacket on quickly.

"No, no, Josh is fine," I look back at Josh and he's giving Eddie slight thumbs up. Eddie glances at me and looks at what I'm wearing. A slight blush appears.

"Come on, lets go," Eddie says. He pulls me with him, Josh waving to me as I'm pulled away.

"You didn't tell me you had room mates," I say.

"You didn't ask," Eddie says. "What's up with the clothes?"

"I was on my way to a club," I say.

"Ah, understandable," Eddie says.

"What are we going to do?" I ask. Impulsively I pull down the shorts a little bit.

"You'll see," Eddie says and we start walking down the side walk.

Another part will hopefully be up today. Luv you all! More to come!!!!!