Safety

Gaege Pov

Eddie's urgency scares me. So I grab a suitcase quickly and throw sweatshirts, pants, and underwear in there. Other things I can just borrow from Eddie. I grab my phone, my keys, and my wallet. I lock my door behind me and go to my car. I start the car and start driving to Eddie's house. I get there and knock on the door. Eddie quickly opens the door and hugs me.

"Thank God you're ok," he says.

"Why wouldn't I be? Can you please tell me what's going on?" I ask. Mully, Josh, and Grant all stand behind Eddie, looking nervous. Eddie pulls back from hugging me. 

"You remember my ex boyfriend right?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I say.

"He showed up here today and he said "Don't sleep with any sluts.' and then left. I have no idea if he was talking about you or not, but I was terrified for your safety," he says. I stand there, letting the words sink in. Eddie was scared for me. He wanted to know that I was safe. I smile and then lean forward and kiss him. When he pull apart he says, "What was that for?"

"For worrying about me. How long do you want me to stay here? I packed underwear, sweatshirts, and pants. I figured I could borrow the rest of the thing from you," I say.

"I want you to stay until I know you are completely safe. Correction, I need you to stay," Eddie says. 

"Thank you so much for worrying about me," I say and then kiss him again.

"Ok, we're out," Mully says from the otherside of the room.

"F*ck off Mully," Eddie says.

"We'll just let you have some alone time," Grant says. "Come on guys, don't be rude." They leave us alone then. 

"We should probably figure us out as well," Eddie says.

"I agree," I say.

Hope you guys liked it! I have school now. Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!