Lube and Condoms

Eddie Pov

Gaege being here is making me so much happier. Not just the fact that we're kissing in the entryway, but the fact that he's safe here. Just in case. I push his towards the wall and lick his neck. 

"Ngh," he moans. I move my mouth down towards his chest and then back up towards his face. He pushes his hands into my hair and pulls a little bit. "W-wait." I pull back and look at him.

"What?"

"Shouldn't we ... I don't know talk?" He asks.

"About what?" I ask.

"We should be dating if we're gonna do this. Right?" He asks. "I don't want to keep doing this over and over if it's never going to lead to anything more."

"Come on, lets go to the bedroom," I say. I pull him with me, leaving his bags at the door. We get to my room and I push him against the door again once it's closed. 

"I." Kiss. "Thought." Kiss. "We." Kiss. "Were." Kiss. "Going to talk." Gaege finally finishes his sentence. I groan.

"Really? Now?" I ask. My cock is hard and I don't want to sit around talking. 

"Yes now. I'm not going to continue this until we talk about this," he says.

"Fine," I say.

"Now, I don't want to keep doing this. Keep hooking up and then nothing coming of it. I really like you Eddie," he says.

"I know, I really like you too. But ..." I start.

"But what?" He asks.

"But you like to sleep around. And if we start dating, I don't want you to do that. But I don't want to stop you from doing anything," I say.

"I know I sleep around. Yeah, I'm a slut. But the only reason why I did that was because there didn't seem to be anybody that liked me for me. I just needed to find a way to relieve stress," he says.

"So you'd stop if we started dating?" I ask.

"Hell yes. It would be basically cheating on you if I didn't. And it wasn't exactly for the sex. But if it was, I'd get as much as I wanted from you then," he says. 

"Well then, would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Definitely," he says.

"Can we go back to kissing now?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says. I push him back onto the bed and pepper his body with kisses. 

"What do you want?"I ask after a long time of kissing.

"F*ck me," he says.

"With pleasure," I say. I reach over to my nightstand drawer which is now stocked with lube and condoms. I grab a bottle of lube and a condom. He looks over at me though and picks up the condom and throws it across the room.

"I want you to cum in my ass and lick it out of me," he says.

"F*ck," I groan. For a slut, he sure does know what he wants. I douse my fingers in lube and push one into him. 

"More," he moans. I work my middle and ring finger into him. Once I declare he's stretched enough, I slather my dick in lube. I flip him over so I'm face to face with his ass. My mind knows that I'll have my face close to it soon enough. I push into him and his legs give out a little bit. I hold his hips up with one of my hands, while the other one digs into his thigh. After a while, he starts matching my thrusts. He pushes his ass back when I push in. After a while, we get out of pace and he pushes back when I pull back. But it seems to be better for him so I let the pattern stay. Soon I feel hot coiling in my chest. 

"Ngh, close," he says.

"Me too," I say. I hold him close as I empty into him. I hear him give a long drawn out moan, which probably means he's cum as well. I pull out of him, the cum dripping out. I lay down next to him.

"Aren't you gonna do it?" Gaege looks at me over his shoulder. It's too hot to deny. I catch my breath and then settle myself down by his ass. I've never even thought about doing this before. But hot damn, it's sexy. I stick my tongue out and swipe and a lick up his ass. He lets out a loud moan. I taste myself on my tongue. It's odd but hot at the same time. I do it again. He moans again. I push my tongue into him and work like I'm trying to open him up. Once I have it all, I sit back up. Gaege is hard again though. So I work my hand over him until he cums once again. I lay back down next to him and kiss him. "Ew, you taste like cum."

"Oh shush," I say. I fall asleep next to him. 

Josh Pov

Why didn't they warn us they were going to do that? We could have left!

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! This was one of the last parts so this one will be finished soon. Tell me what you guys want to see updated! More to come!!!!!!!