Worst Coffee

Eddie Pov

I wake up to see myself in a different bed. I jump up quickly forgetting where I am but I look I over and see a fully naked, fully asleep Gaege. I get out of bed quietly as not to wake him. I get dressed quickly and then try and figure out where I am. I here the bed move and a feel incoherent sounds come from Gaege. I have a really good memory and can remember what happens when I'm drunk. This puzzle wasn't that hard to put together anyway. Me naked. Him naked. In a bed. No shit that we f*cked.
"Mmmorning," Gaege says.
"Morning," I say. Gaege startles awake by the voice that greets him. He squints at me and grabs the glasses that are on the nightstand.
"Eddie? What're you still doing here?" Gaege asks.
"I didn't want to be rude and just leave," I say.
"You're too kind to have one night stands," Gaege says.
"I don't," I say. "This was a first."
"Glad to be. Now, you can leave if you want or watch me make myself breakfast."
"None for me?" I ask.
"You f*cked me. I owe you nothing," Gaege says.
"Yeah and when did I agree to that?" I ask.
"When you let me sit on your dick. Now are you staying or not?" Gaege asks.
"I'll stay. Have no where to be though. I should probably text my friends tho," I say.
"Get ready for the worst coffee you've ever had in your life," Gaege says.
"Looking forward to it," I say.

Sorry for the short part but I want to stretch this story out for as long as possible. Hope you liked it! Luv you all!!