Arcade

Eddie Pov

I walk alongside Gaege. I flick my eyes towards him. The fishnets on his legs with short shorts aren't helping the fact that I'm already a bit turned on by him. The way he's walking isn't helping either. He doesn't really seem to mind though. I"m sure he gets a lot of attention all the time so 1 more pair of eyes on him probably doesn't bother him. You're probably wondering where I'm taking him. Well, to my favorite place on Earth. The arcade. I literally go there everyday. Which I know seems childish, especially because the fact that I'm a 29 year old. But I'm aloud to have fun, and the arcade is my fun. Just another thing he disapproved of. Why am I thinking about him now? I'm with Gaege! The hot guy I had a one night stand with a few days ago. Maybe I shouldn't think about him that way. 

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" Gaege groans.

"Nope," I say.

"Come on, my shoes are hurting. How much longer is this walk?" Gaege asks.

"It's not much farther," I say.

"Thank God," Gaege groans. 

"So, tell me more about yourself," I say.

"What do you want to know? Cause I have a hell of a lot of skeletons in my closet," Gaege says.

"Anything you want to share," I say.

"Well, my family was terrible when I was younger. My dad was not so nice to me and my mom," Gaege says. "I had a dog when I was younger. He didn't like me too much (A/U Lol me). He died when I was 10 though."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I say.

"Whatever. It makes me me," Gaege says. "Oh, and I smoke. So, if you don't like that, that might be a deal breaker." I laugh.

"No, that's fine. I'll smoke sometimes. Some of my family members did that and I just kind of caught on to it. It's rare though. It's not like an addiction to me," I say.

"Good," Gaege says. I see him reach into his pocket.

"You can't smoke where we're going," I say.

"Oh, so not a bar?" Gaege asks.

"No, definitely not," I say.

"I swear if this sucks you're gonna owe me a night of getting laid," Gaege says.

"I think I can help with that," I say.

"Cocky now are you?" Gaege asks.

"Shut up," I say. "Oh, we're here." Gaege looks up at the arcade.

"An arcade? Seriously?" Gaege asks.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" I say.

"I'm not making fun of it, I'm just surprised," Gaege says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, I wouldn't strike you as someone who likes the arcade," Gaege says.

"I wouldn't strike you as a slut," I say. Gaege ignores my comment.

"And this is something I like to do as well," Gaege says.

"Great place to find guys, am I right?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Dumb ass," Gaege mutters.

"Come on, I'm gonna beat your ass at Dance Dance Revolution," I say. 

"Oh ho ho, you think you're good at that game? Get ready to have your ass pulverized," Gaege says.

"You're f*cking on," I say. We both laugh as we race into the arcade like we're 15 year old boys. As we play, more and more people flock around to see. Gaege wasn't lying. I mean I wasn't that surprised due to the fact that I had danced with him that night. Gaege got a lot of looks from guys when we were done. He did end up beating me, but I wasn't about to admit to that.

"You f*cking cheated," I say.

"Did not!" Gaege exclaims, laughing as I try to take his tickets. Lots of guys turn our way and admire Gaege. I'm really not surprised though, with those short shorts and fishnets. His ass is practically hanging out of them.

"I'm gonna guess I don't owe you a lay?" I ask. 

"I don't think so. Unless you want it," Gaege says. I look at him and he has his hands on his hips, giving me a suggestive look. I get a few glares from the guys, they obviously think we're dating, which I find funny. Like Gaege would date any of them. Maybe f*ck a few of them, but dating. Pfft. That's out of the question. Gaege isn't like that. 

"Maybe I do," I say.

"Want to get out of here then?" Gaege wiggles his eyebrows. I'm shocked for a moment because it seems he's serious. Even if he's serious or not, I go along with it.

"More than anything," I say. We laugh as we walk out of the arcade.

"Shit, my feet hurt," Gaege says. I look down at his feet. He's wearing flats which I know give no support at all. Which isn't good when you're playing a dance game.

"Come on, hop on my back," I say.

"Are you sure?" Gaege asks.

"Get your ass on my back," I say. I put my arms behind my back and I feel Gaege jump up and wrap his arms around my neck.

"Thanks," he says in my ear.

"No problem, come on, lets go," I say. We go back to my place and hang there for the rest of the day.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!