Another Boy's Room

Eddie Pov

Gaege drags me out of the club.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"My apartment," he says.

"I've never been in another boys room before," I say drunkenly.

"Today's your day then," Gaege says.

"Cool," I say. We get to a tall building and Gaege drags me inside. He pushes me into the elevator roughly. I don't really mind it. I don't really feel the pain. My pain sensors usually turn off when I get drunk. Gaege propels our lips together and a moan escapes my lips involuntarily. I flip us around so I'm topping. I move my hands down to that amazingly sweet ass of his. I squeeze it an a gasp comes out of Gaege's mouth. I have a short lived victory because the door opens and I have to let Gaege lead us to his apartment. He pulls off of me to unlock his door. "Another boy's room," I say. I breathe out a wow and then I'm thrown against the wall again. Kiss after kiss. I'm not used to this much passion. He never did this. Well, we never had sex. He wanted to "save himself for marriage" bullshit. I lost mine the minute I turned 18. He was already living in sin if he wanted to get that precise when it comes to God. Gaege kept moving faster and faster and my drunk mind couldn't really keep track of everything that was going on. Soon all my clothes are off and Gaege is pushing me onto the bed. 

"F*ck me Eddie," Gaege growls.

"Don't you need prep?" I ask.

"No, it's fine," Gaege says. 

Gaege Pov

I never need prep anymore due to the fact of me getting laid every single night. I know it's not the smartest thing to do, having sex in my own apartment. I try to go to their's so I don't have to kick them out of my apartment in the morning. And have awkward next morning talks. But here we are. I throw Eddie a condom and some lube because you can never have too much lube. And even though I'm a slut I know that you need to use protection. Eddie, even in his drunk state, manages to put the condom and lube on. I just let Eddie sit there as I push my ass onto him. He's fairly large compared to the other guys I've been f*cked by and this time I can actually feel it. It feels amazing. Maybe I'm just a bit less drunk than usual, or Eddie's ... different. Eddie's head dips forward and he places his head on my shoulder. I bit weird when I'm moving quickly up and down but he bites down on my neck. I usually tell people not to leave marks, but this time, I don't care. I'm not used to feeling that during sex that it's so surprising I let out a strangled moan. I move faster and faster until the coiling in my stomach ends with me cumming. I keep moving, knowing I'm overstimulating myself but I don't want this feeling to end. I stop when Eddie places a hand on my shoulder, bringing me to a stop. I roll off of him and let him drift off to sleep. I carefully take the condom off of his dick and throw it in the garbage can I have next to my bed. I carefully lay down next to him, making sure not the wake him. Tonight was a night to remember.

Hope you guys liked this part! Luv you all!