The Dick Heads

Gaege Pov

Eddie carries me back to his house. We get inside and Grant is sitting on the couch, watching some TV.

"Where are the other dick heads?" Eddie asks.

"They're out on a date," Grant says, not turning away from the TV.

"Did you make dinner?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah, leftovers are in the fridge if you want some. Help yourself Gaege," Grant says. Eddie puts me down and I thank him. I slip off my shoes and sit down on the couch, next to Grant. It feels nice to loose the pressure on my feet. 

"Want some Gaege?" Eddie calls from the kitchen.

"Uh, sure," I say. 

"Are you staying the night?" Grant turns towards me.

"I don't know. I haven't been offered to," I say. 

"Well, it's getting late and you walked here right?" Grant asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"In flats?" 

"Yeah."

"You're gonna sleep with Eddie tonight," Grant says. I choke.

"What?" I exclaim.

"Sleep with him. In his bed. God, you dirty minded kids," Grant mutters.

"Oh, ok. Is Eddie ok with that?" I ask.

"We'll make him. He should be happy to have someone to share his bed with again. He told you right?" Grant asks.

"Yeah," I say. 

"Are you guys talking about me?" Eddie asks as he walks into the living room with food in his mouth.

"Eat in the f*cking kitchen you pig! And don't talk with your mouth full!" Grant exclaims.

"Shut the f*ck up," Eddie falls onto the chair next to the couch. Grant sighs and gets up.

"I'm going to bed. Night you guys," Grant gets up.

"Thank you," I say. Grant makes a noise that he heard me and then disappears.

"What were you guys talking about?" Eddie asks, with his mouth full of food again.

"Weren't you gonna get me some?" I ask.

"Shit sorry," Eddie says.

"Fine, I'll just go get it myself. Oh, I"m staying over. And sleeping in your bed," I say.

"Uh, ok? Did I agree to this?" Eddie asks.

"I'm pretty sure you did when you moved in with your friends," I say.

"We do have an extra room," Eddie says.

"When you say that, you mean a couch in the living room," I ask.

"Maybe," Eddie says.

"F*ck you, I'm sleeping in the bed," I say.

"Feisty aren't you?" Eddie asks.

"Shut up," I say. I sit down at the kitchen table, so I don't anger Grant. "So, Mully and Josh are dating?" Eddie laughs.

"Like hell they are! Grant and I just always joke that when they hang out, they're going out for a date. It angers them to no extant. Mainly because they both like each other but won't admit to it. Lots of sexual tension goes on around here," Eddie says.

"What about you and Grant?" I ask.

"Grant? Nah, he's straight. He has a girlfriend. Only one of us who is. We love to give him grief about it. It pretty much comes in the description for our friend group. You're friends with 3 gay guys and you're straight? Yeah, expect to get ragged on," Eddie laughs again. 

"I'm gonna guess that they didn't like him," I say.

"Who? Oh yeah, no," Eddie says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"They knew he was a dick way before I did," Eddie says. I get up to wash my plate and Eddie keeps talking. I hum a bit while I wash the dishes and drop the towel on the floor so I bend down to pick it up. "Of course they hate him. He did cheat on me."

"Shit, wow," I say.

"Whatever, it's in the past," Eddie says.

"Glad you're over him," I say.

"Yeah, me too," Eddie says. I set the plate in the drying rack and walk over to Eddie. I give him a really quick kiss.

"I'm really tired, do you have some pajamas I can sleep in? Shorts and fish nets aren't the most comfortable," I say.

"Y-yeah sure," Eddie says. He must have been surprised by the kiss, but it was just to make him feel better. I follow him to his room. "This sweatshirt might be a bit too big for you. But I have some pants I was going to get rid of because they were too small."

"Thank you," I say. He tosses me a sweatshirt and the pants.

"You can change in here. I'll change in the bathroom," Eddie says. Once he's out of the room, I get my shirt off and put on the massive sweatshirt. I covers my ass and everything so I don't really need to wear the pants. I decide not to put the pants on and slip off the fishnets and shorts. I put them in a pile near the door because I'll have to put them back on tomorrow. I get in the bed, and I hope it's big enough for the both of us. I fall asleep before I feel Eddie get in the bed. He probably just took a shower or something.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!