Birthday

Eddie Pov

I walk Gaege to his house to make sure that idiot doesn't come back. He thanks me once we get inside.

"Hey, my birthday is this weekend so I just wanted to see if you would want to come or not," I say.

"I'll see you then," Gaege says. I leave him alone then.

Gaege Pov

Once Eddie leaves, I get right to work. I love designing clothes, even if that's my job. I got into designing when I was a young child. And this is the perfect opportunity to make something for myself. I get out my fabric, sewing machine, pins, and sewing machine. I choose black fabric and cut it out. After putting the pins in, my hands start to hurt so I take a break. I only have a few days so I have to work quickly. While I'm working on the dress, I don't go to clubs at all at night. I'm too busy with the dress. And I have this weird feeling telling me not to. Over the next 3 days, I do my own work and work on this. By the time Eddie's birthday rolls around, the dress is finished. (A/U I drew the dress myself. But for some reason it doesn't want to upload. I cannot figure out why, if anyone has any insight on why it's doing that, please tell me. I'll have it up as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.) The sparkles are just to make it stand out a bit more. I keep it on the dress stand so it doesn't wrinkle. Once it's time for the party, I slip it off of the dress stand. I unzip the zipper in the back and slip it onto myself. I look at myself in the mirror. I look fantastic. I put fishnets on underneath it. I slip black flats on. I grab my makeup supplies. I decide to do black eye shadow and black lipstick to go along with the dress. I check the clock and notice it's time to go. I grab a black cardigan to go over so I can cover myself up if the cat calling happens again. I grab my purse, phone, and keys. I lock the door behind me and start walking towards Eddie's house. Once I get there, the house is loud. I know on the door, silently wondering if anyone will hear me. The door opens and a tipsy Eddie opens the door.

"Hey dawg! Damn you look hot!" Eddie says.

"Uh, thanks," I say.

"Come on in," Eddie says.

"How much have you been drinking?" I ask.

"2 or 3 drinks. Come on! The party is just starting!" Eddie exclaims. This was the time I was told, right? I'm not late or anything. I follow Eddie, but soon loose him. I find his bedroom quickly, to throw my stuff in there. Josh and Mully are in there. I don't think they're doing anything in there. I just quickly throw my stuff in there and leave, not wanting to disrupt anything. It feels weird to be in a house like this. I've never really had friends before. So this is just kind of weird for me. Eddie is completely out of sight. Probably off with a random dude. Not like I care. I can hook up with anyone I want. It's not like Eddie and I are dating. I find the kitchen from memory and grab something to drink. I think it's beer because it's not that sour or sweet. I sit down on the couch, next to some people making out. 

"Hey, do you want to dance?" A guy asks me. I look up at him through my eyelashes, not really wanting to make eye contact. 

"Sure," I say. I put out my hand for him to take. His hand covers mine, enveloping the flesh in his. We start dancing and I get more comfortable with him.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Ayden," he says.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Gaege," I say.

"How do you know Eddie?" Ayden asks.

"I hooked up with him a few weeks back. We're good friends," I say.

"We went to college together. I'm really his only other friend that doesn't live with him," Ayden says. "Not counting Gabby."

"Who's Gabby?" I ask.