Chapter 1

Today was finally the day that i was moving back to my mom in Australia! Well, i had to. I'll tell you my story.

Me, my parents and my brother were a happy family. We lived in Melbourne, Australia. Everything went perfect until my parents started to fight. They were fighting cause my dad travels alot and he wasn't home enough. I was 8 and my brother 10. Eventually, my parents devorced. My dad went to live in Florida, Miami and my mom staid in Mebourne. I had to come with my dad. My brother was staying with my mom. So i started a nex live in Miami. 

But sadly enough, my dad died a few months ago. He was flying back from Hawai when the plane crashed. Everyone in the plane was dead. You're probably thinking 'Were you staying at your own those months' Or anything, the answer is no. My dad got re-married. It's not that i don't like Sabrina (his wife), it's just that she will never ever ever replace my mom. Now i'm going back to live with my mom.

*******************************

Before i drove to the airport, i was going to visit my dad. In his grave tough. I laid a flower on his grave and spoke. "Hey dad, i'm leaving to live with mom now. I promise that i'll come back every year to visit. I love you..." A tear rolled down. I took my dads watch out of my bag. It's the only thing Sabrina wanted to give me. I stood up and Sabrina drove me to the airport.

When we arrived she quickly said goobye and drove away. See, that's why i don't like her. I walked to my gate and walked on the plane. My phone vibrated. "Hello?" I replied. "I'm gonna miss you sooo much!" I heard that it was Tiffany. "Same love!" I said laughing a bit. I suddenly heard a weird noice. "STAY COOL OKAY?!" A boy yelled. Brandon ofcourse! "Hahaha That's okay B! Miss you! I'm coming back every year so don't worry!" Brandon wasn't gay. He was not gay AT ALL! But he just acted like he was. The way he talks and stuff but he wasn't gay. "I'm going to hang up now." I said and i heard him and Tiffany yelling. "WE LOVE YOU BYE!" They will always be my best friends.

I tucked my phone away and we started to fly. I was excited but also nervous. I couldn't remember that much. 

*********************

When we finally landed, i walked out of the plane and searched for my suitcase. After 30 minutes, i finally had it and walked out of the door. A day before i left, i skyped with my mom so she could see how i looked like. Yeah, after i left, we never saw each other. I was looking around when i saw my mom with a boy next to her waving. I walked to her and gave her a hug.

"I missed you mom." I said and she let go. "I missed you too." She said smiling at me. "This is your brother!" She pointed at the boy. "Joey?" I asked and he nodded. I gave him a hug. I can say he looks good. He's beautiful. But he's my brother. "You look good." He said. "I can say the same about you, Joseph." I used to call him Joseph to annoy him. He rolled his eyes. "Don't start?" He begged me. I giggled.

We walked to the car and drove to our house. When i walked inside, i remembered everything. Nothing changed. Not even a bit. "Wow how come nothing changed?" I asked them. "I don't know, we didn't really had the need to change something." My brother replied. "Cool!" I said to myself.

I unpacked my clothes in my room. When i suddenly heard some voices. They weren't familiair. I guess some of my brothers friends. I quickly dressed into a jeans short, a white top and my blue supra sneakers. I combed my hair and putted on a bit mascara. I walked down to see 5 boys in my livingroom. 6 if you count my brother with them.

They were all attractive. I better be nice to my bother and his friends than. They all looked a bit familiair. But i couldn't figure out if i knew them. "Is it really you?" One of them asked. "Well if you're asking if i'm Luce O'Donnel, than, yes it's me." I replied and waved. "OHMYGOD! I can't even..." He said. They all started to laugh but i just gave them a weird look. "It's an inside joke." The tallest boy said.

"Do you remember us?" A boy with black hair asked. "Well, you all look a bit familiair but i don't seem to figure out from where i know you guys." They all seemed to be really happy about my answer. Well except one boy. The one i seemed to know the best out of all. "Maybe this will help, i'm Jai Brooks and this is my twin Luke Brooks!" He pointed at the boy that seemed not to be happy. "Oh right! We used to be in the same class right?" I asked and the 2 of them nodded.

"Yeah, I'm their older brother Beau Brooks, like your brothers best mate." I thought for a little while. "I remember you once ate a sandwich with jelly without your hands." I said laughing. How could i forget?! "And than you are James Yammouni and you are Daniel Sahyounie!" I pointed at them. "Why didn't anything changed here?" I asked myself. They all laughed. 

"Well, i was kind of mad at you guys" I said when we were in the couches. "Why?" Beau asked me. "Because you promised to call and stuff but you didn't." It's true. They never ever ever called or e-mailed. "It's not like you did either." Luke said. He wasn't talking the whole time, and when i smiled at him, he just looked away. "Okay then.. I'm going to finish unpacking my stuff.." I said and stood up. I said goodbye and walked upstairs.

Why would Luke be so annoyed? What did i do? We haven't seen each other for freaking almost 10 years and he's annoyed because of me. Ugh, what's wrong with me? Maybe it's not my fault... Who am i kidding, ofcourse it's my fault.