Chapter 3

I actually hope that Luke isn't lying about what happened 2 hours ago. I hope he stays like this! I was sitting on my bed with a pillow on my lap and on the pillow was my laptop. I was on facebook just hanging. Someone messaged me. 

Brandon: Heyaaa girl!

Me; I miss you B!

Brandon: Same! So how are things going in Mebourne?

Me: Okay! I met my old friends. Well, they are my brothers friends and i used to be in the same class as 2 of them! But one of them (who used to be my best friend apparently) totally forgot me and he was a total dick!

Brandon: He WAS?

Me: Yes, was! He said he was sorry. And that he wants to be friends...

Brandon: Good or bad?

Me; Good i guess! So how are thing going back home?

Brandon: Nothing too special. Everyone misses you! Even Miss. Henderson from English class! 

Me: Pahahaha! Tell everyone that i miss them too okay?

Brandon; SURE THING! But i gotta go! I love you nigga!

Me: Love you too nigga!

He logged out. Than i got 5 friend requests! At the same time! Let's see: Daniel Sahyounie, Luke Brooks, James Yammouni, Jai Brooks and Beau Brooks. I accepted them all. Than i logged out and walked down. I suddenly tripped over something and fell. But i fell in someone's arms. I looked at the person. "Thank you Joseph!" I said and stood up. "Please stop calling me Joseph!" He begged. "OKay than!" I replied.

When me and Joe sat in the couches he spoke up. "So this friend of mine" "Who?" I interrupted. "Beau!" He quickly said. "Asked if i could give him your number.." He finished his sentence. "Why?" I asked confused. "I don't know!" He replied. "Okay whatever" I said. "Give his number and i'll message him!" Joe gave Beau's number and i saved him in my contacts. 

So why do you need my number? x Luce It only took him couple of seconds to send back. Because i think you are beautiful and i wanna be your boyfriend! JK JK! But i just wanna be friends again and having your phone number would actually help alot! :) x I actually smiled when he sent that. So you think i'm ugly? (; x I sent back. Nhaaa! You became beautiful! x  HE IS SO SWEET! Ugh you little stalker! Bye! x (:(:  I sent to end the convo.

I went on twitter with my phone to see that Jai had tweeted me. Good to see you again after all these years! Missed you! @Luce_OD  They are sooo stalking me. Missed you too! The coming years will be fun i hope! @JaiBrooks1  I sent the tweet and suddenly LOADS of people followed me! Like i had about 178 followers and now i suddenly got 1K! Weird...

"Luce! Me and the boys are going to get some food! Wanna come?" He asked and took a jacket. "I guess so!" I said and quickly slipped on my blue converse and took a jeans jacket. Joe drived to Nandos. Never bin there. When we walked inside, all the boys were already there. They all gave me a hug! Still felt weird. 

"So the usual?" Joe said. "Yeah!" Beau said way to excited. "I don't even know what i can eat here!" I said and took a menu. "Come on! You always took the same as us!" Joe said and the boys nodded.  "I'll take the same than i guess." I said and everyone laughed. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes. They laughed again. 

So after a while, we got our food. "This looks so gross!" I said and pulled an ugly face. "It tastes better than it looks!" Daniel said and started to eat. "Okay than..." I took a bite and it actually tasted good! :) "It's good right?" Jai asked and i nodded. "I gotta go to the toilet!" I said and walked away.