Chapter 16. Avoiding Him Part I

Well, I changed my mind, for good. It doesn't matter if you guys who read my story didn't want to leave votes, comments or anything. There's no way for me to stop writing even maybe I have many silent readers. But still, I still hope that whoever read my story to give me some of their opinions, ideas, votes, critics in a positive way. Well, here's the 16th chapter and I hope you guys like it! :D xoxo

Chapter 16. Avoiding Him Part I

"I need time. I need to breath. I need to take things slow. I need to figure it out. I'm not ready to love. I'm not ready to fall, yet. I fall to you, hard and so soon. And I'm afraid it will end as soon as it comes up. And deep down in my heart, I was hoping that you will wait on me."

A week later~

It's been a week since the last time I talked to him. You may say I'm in some kind of avoiding or ignoring mission. Well I didn't want it, but I need it to clear my mind off things. Things in my life were just getting rough these days. With the dramas, crying, the bet, the accident and all. I need time to give me some space. To take a deep breathe. To sort everything out. To decided what the best for me. To take the right step. To make everything okay, almost okay.

I still have that doubt in my heart. I'm still trying to figure them out. My feelings, for him. I still have this kind of uncertainty to take a chance on love again. It's like playing in some gambling games. You don't know what will happen. You don't know if you lose or not. But somehow you're interested to find out what will happen. Although in another side, you keep thinking is it worth it? To bet your feelings for this kind of uncertainty games? You feel the rush of excitement in your heart. But your brain were debating you to not take this step. But somehow people says, "follow your heart" right?

However somehow this week is the best week of my life in here. Well beside the uncertainty and doubts of my feelings, this week is wonderful! Because I have a new friend! Oh wait, I think I just have a new bestfriend! This week Tasha and I have been spending time together. We have sleepovers, window shopping, and girls day out all together. We've been close and inseparable. I started to trust about friendship-thing again, although my experience of friendship isn't good. I've been disappointed by my own bestfriend, Tania. I mean ex-bestfriend. In my hometown, I ever had a bestfriend. Bestfriend, maybe that's what they called, I think. At first, it was all amazing to actually have someone who knows everything about you. I felt joy and fun.

But when times get rough, especially when my parents decided to move here, things started to change slowly. In some first weeks, we still have communications. We skyped, facetimed, webcamed and use any other ways to face each other. But when the situation in here became worse, I found her starting to avoid me. I remembered the first time I told her about the bullies in school. She seemed unsure, different. Not like the same Tania that I've known for years. Then time goes on until she clearly walked out on me. Of my life. She denied all of my calls even though she knew that it was the time that I needed support from her. But no, she didn't care. She just cares about what people thinks about her.

Yeah, after some months of avoiding me, finally I knew the reason why she kept pushing me out of her life. The truth is, I have some people who doesn't like me at all. they are Vallerie, Siena and Rachel. I don't know what are they problems. But when I think about them, it makes me remember about Stephanie and her little slut gang. You can say they are like them. But their problems with me is not about boys. It's about attention and popularity. I don't feel like some popular students there. But I have my friends in school back there who said I was so lucky to have Tania as my bestfriend. Let's just say we were always doing things together in school. Maybe they saw us together, having fun and joy with each other company. So they saw us like I don't know, a role model? Until now I'm still confused about why they think we are their role models. I mean we are just ordinary girls. Nothing too special.