Chapter 4. Why you?!

 "My life would just be easier if you didn't save me. I wish I was dead and finally leave this messed up life. I wish you didn't see me there."

"Hey how do you feel?" He walked closer to me with a smile plastered on his face.

I just sat there. Frozen. Panicked. Still too shocked to answer his question.

Suddenly he just moved closer and touch my hand then say,"hey."

I just flinched and moved away from him. Not knowing what to do.

"It's okay. I won't do anything bad to you." He sounds like he understands me. I found concern in his eyes.

"I-I am fine." I whispered. I just can't find my own voice.

He knows that I'm uncomfortable with him so close to me so he backed away a bit. 

"If you wonder who changed your clother, well it's not me. It's some woman that works in my house. You don't need to be worried." He said, trying to comfort me. And it worked. I relaxed a bit.

Steven's point of view

There's something about this girl that I don't know. Something that maybe she tries to burry down. Something had happened. I know it from the way she looks at me in the class. She seems distant. She seems to avoid people. Her eyes are dark brown. Her eyes like implying emptiness, loneliness and sorrow. Her appearance's just different. She's just wearing some baggy shirts when other people trying to impress and look so classy and perfect. She looks at me differently. Not like other girls who usually try to impress and flirt me. Not mean to be cocky but it's the reality.

The way she looks at me, like she doesn't even want to know me at all. Like she's avoiding me. Ignoring me. I caught her checking me out, but after that she doesn't seem interested to talk even look at me. I never see her talk to the boys even the girls. She's always alone.

I'm curious. And curiousity makes me sick. I need to find out. I need to know her. I need to be near and close to her. But how? She keep ignoring me. Then the bell rings and I saw her walking out from the classroom. She's upset. Upset with the rain. She just went to the bus stop and sat there.

 She's waiting till the rain stop?! That's crazy! It's freaking heavy rain! It will take hours to stop! But well i decided to watch her. Waiting till her patience wore out. Minutes passed and I saw the expressions on her face, bored, upset,and mad. I caught her shivering over the cold weather. Then I saw her walking off from the bus stop. Is she crazy? She wanna walk? With this heavy rain? That's beyond crazy? Didn't she know she can get sick? She's just so unpredictable..

So I decided to follow her. Hoping she wouldn't notice. fortunately she didn't. Maybe she's just too into the road in front of her, so she didn't notice me. Or maybe the sound of the rain's too loud to hear my car's sound. After a moment, I realize she walk slower and she didn't walk straightly. Just then she's faint and lay there. Soaking wet and cold.

I rushed out of the car and come closer to her. I pick her body up and carry her to my car. The my car speed up to my house.

There are so many questions spinning in my head. waiting to be answered by her. Why is she always alone? Why is she avoiding people including me? What's my fault? Why did she want to walk home? Didn't her parents or sister and brother care to pick her? Where are her friends? 

I'm getting more damn curious. Then I walk in to my bedroom, and there she laid on my bed, wide awake. Panicked, scared and shocked are written all over her face. I come im and take a seat beside her. And ask..

"Hey how do you feel?" I try to be soo gentle and soft. But she doesn't see, to hear my question. It's like she's in her own mind. 

So I decided to come closer and lightly touch her hand. "Hey" I said again.

She flinched and suddenly move away. I just sat there in confusion. She's still scared and shocked.

"It's okay. I won't do anything bad to you." I said trying to comfort her. And lucky me! it worked, a slightest bit. I still caught the scared expression in her eyes. 

"If you wonder who changes your clothes, that's not me. It's some woman that works in my house."I try again. And she relaxed more.

I swear there's something in this girl. Something that maybe one of her big secret. Something that's important. And I will find it out..

Note: I'm sorry if this part's lame. I'm just a bit overwhelmed with my tasks and studies. Hope you enjoy this part. :) and don't forget to comment or tweet me what you thought @septiantynurul ;) xoxo