Chapter 8. Day 1

Chapter 8. Day 1

this chapter is dedicated to @dreamingofthefuture :) thank you for your comments, votes, your support  and your time :) this part is specially for you :) 

 "You're just some cocky jerk. Don't you think that I would just literally give up to you. well, you thought wrong. I'm not that easy."

Monday--

The sun rises. Shining through my room within the gap and the curtains. Lazily, I got up from my bed and took a shower. Then I dressed up as usual. Baggy sweater and blue jean with my converse. I grabbed my books and bag then headed to the front door.

The weather's cloudy. The air was cold but no rain. Then I just realized there's a black range rover car in front of my house. The person got out from the car. And it's him. I just realize that today's the first day of his a-week-plan to prove that I was wrong about his personalities. Until now, I still can't believe why the hell I agreed with his stupid plan. But what can I do? I can't turn back again. I don't wanna be a loser.  I won't give in. I won't let him get me. I'll prove it too, that he's wrong. That what I think about him is truly true. 

He embraced me with a smile. Actually a friendly smile. But I just keep my straight face. I don't wanna fall into his plan. Great. So this is his plan for today. Picking me up. Before I got in the car, he held the door and opened it for me. Yeah, what a gentleman *sarcasm's on*

After that he got to his seat and drove the car. 

"So How have you been?"  He said happily.

"Good." I said in monotone.

"Well, today's the first day. My first day to prove you're wrong." He smirked and gave me a wink. He sounds so confidence.

I need a reminder, huh? 

And really? A wink? He thought his wink can affect me? Well he's wrong. Absolutely wrong.

"In your dreams." I replied in an sarcastic tone.

He chuckled. "Well, just wait babe. You will at the of this week." sly smirk on his face. He's so full of himself. Cocky much? I feel his hand sneak to my waist.

I pushed his hand away. "Don't babe me." I said in upset tone. 

He laughed. "ooooh. fiesty much? Just wait. You will be so glad to get called babe by me." He winked again. There's something wrong with him blinking his eyes? I must be so stupid to agree with this cocky ass boy.

We arrived at school finally. He parked his car and again, before I opened the door, he already opened it for me with a smile on his face. Well too bad, I'm not gonna give him a smile. 

I walked out from the car. I can feel eyes on me. Death glares and bitchy stares are on me. Well I already got used to it. Without giving a shit, I entered the school and went to my first periode : Biology.

He followed me to the Biology lab. Was he stalking me? Why the hell did my schedule almost the same as him?

I sat on the front seat and absolutely, he sat next to me. Great -__-. Then Mrs.Robert came in and started the lesson.

After some moments..

"Okay class so today we will do frog surgery. So pair up with your friend next to you and get the tools from the back table. Don't forget to wash your hands and wear laboratory coat."

"Seems like we stuck together in this experiments, babe." He said with a smug on his face. I just rolled my eyes. This day can't be more fun