Chapter. 9 Day 2 Part 2

Chapter. 9 Day 2 Part 2 :)

"You're good in acting. But once again, I'm not gonna fall into your games. Yet."

I got home and just went straight to my room. I felt like a shit. I'm literally a mess now. I don't bother to look at the mirror. Cause I know I'll just see my flaws there. I'll just see the imperfectness, a mess. I'll just see my ugly face and fat body. And I don't need to realize it again. I already spent my whole time to regret it. Yeah, I regret everything in my life. EVERYTHING. It's so unfair! Why am I born like this? Why can't I be a flawless girl like others? Others who will feel confident with their own bodies. Other who won't need to worry about people's opinions. Why all of these happen to me? What do I do wrong? Do I really deserve this?

I spent the whole noon in my room. Locked myself in. Crying my eyes out until there's no tears left. Now, it's rain. Heavy rain. It's like the rain laughs at me. Like they laugh about how I am a mess. It was pitched black in my room. Pillows everywhere. Books everywhere. Glass everywhere. And blood on my wrist. I don't care if I just die right now. I don't care if nobody will find my body. I DON'T CARE!

Soon enough, my eyes are getting heavy. The rainy weather makes me wanna sleep. But before I dozzed off, I heard something. It sounds like someone throwing some pebbles to my window. Without knowing who it is, I opened my window and looked outside.

"Hey." said someone on the ground.

And there he was. Standing on his feet on the ground, looking somewhat relief.

Steven's Point of View

On my way home, I kept thinking about her. Honestly, I'm worried. I don't know but I'm kinda afraid that she'll take some risky actions. Like harm herself or cutting or anything. I have a bad feeling about this. I have an urge to see her and know that she's okay.

I must be crazy to think about it. What's just gotten into me? What is it? What does this girl do to me? Why am I so attracted to her? This is not in my plan at all!

I pull my hair, feeling frustate as ever. This is really getting on my nerves. In one side, I really don't want to involve myself in her life. but in the other side, I can't help but feeling like this. worried, care and everything. My brain and my heart are messing with me now.

Come on Steven! What happened to you? Since when do you care about a girl? This is not you! You used to not care about any girls! Come on! Don't let her control you!

I kept telling my self that over and over again. But this feeling keep bugging me. 

Then the night came. It's heavy rain outside. My mind got crazier. This demon in my head keep telling me to see her, to make sure that she's okay. Until I couldn't hold it anymore. My feet was just moving to the car and drove to her house. 

Now here I am. Standing on the ground while looking at her window. feeling kinda relief when I see her face.

Note : sorry guys if it's boring. but I always try my best to make the chapters better and better. :) so actually, chapter 9 will be posted in 3 parts. You can see how Katy looks like in that link which is attached to the chapter. And I do not own the picture.

So enjoy reading and please leave comments or votes :) xxx