˚✧˳ Chapter 19 - Grocery & Rain ˳✧˚

❝ That looks more of a junk food frenzy in your cart— ❞

That looks more of a junk food frenzy in your cart—

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

WE ARRIVED AT MY BRAND NEW HOME IN QUEENS. It's across the building that Peter lives in. Furniture and other things that made me and Happy looked like a father and a daughter in our home were displayed such as photographs and memorials.

Peter is fully aware of who Happy was, so most photographs of a young daughter and a father were from strangers. Who knows where Stark got them.

"Okay, we have few rules so listen up." Happy announces as he places down the last luggage on the floor.

"Number one, my room is the biggest one; Two, no pranks; Three, no singing in the shower; Four, don't touch anything and especially don't destroy any furniture. Got that?"

"Yep. Except for the third rule and mine's the biggest room." I yelled as I ran towards the largest bedroom while Happy tried to stop me. He failed.

I'm here so I don't have to get 5 in the morning for school and not for Peter. I still hate the guy.

I went back into the living room after slumping all my stuff everywhere in the room.

Happy was lying there all tired and exhausted. I feel bad. Maybe if I buy our dinner for today, he'll cheer up a bit. Going to the grocery down here won't hurt, I guess?

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"Okay, so you get a cart like everybody else and then get what you want then pay to the cashier," I muttered to myself as I entered the grocery store with a puzzled look.

What I'm going to say next is the most unbelievable line to come across in this book, but this is the first time I went inside a grocery store.

Like, holy shit, look at all the things that I could grab without Tony ever being strict with my diet.

Of course, I went in the Nutella section and grabbed 9; Managed to go into the ramen aisle to grab some spicy ones; Chips that are MSG merciless; And of course, a whole gallon of Coke.

Yes, I was never allowed to drink soft drinks.

Nobody can get in my way now! I'm really happy right now!

"(Y/N)?"

Oh, he just has to come in the middle of my victory dance.

"What are you doing?" Peter questioned with the same smile that he'd always greet with when I'm around. He was laughing a bit at my weird doing.