˚✧˳ Chapter 31 - Detention˳✧˚

❝ Wanna skip detention? ❞

Wanna skip detention?

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

"DON'T YOU EVER STOP AND THINK THAT THERE'S SOMETHING SUS ABOUT (Y/N)?"

Peter turned his head to Ned, who can't help but feel baffled over the girl who has always been mysterious. They were close, but they never really knew anything about her.

"Sus? Like suspicious? Nah." Peter replied, refusing to be confounded over the thought. She was a friend, and it's not like he has to know everything about her.

"Dude. You told me she was a spy, lives in an old apartment, and owns a BMW. When you think about it... It's so eerie." Ned admitted as he felt shivers down his spine. (Y/N) was a nice person but he too himself is one of those who was frightened by her presence.

"Nah. You're thinking too much. I'm pretty sure it's just Nick Fury fetching her that yesterday—I mean, she's kinda weird sometimes but that's about it."

"I prefer you guys to not talk about me in front of my door." (Y/N) appeared in plain sight with her backpack hanging on her arm as she leans in front of the entrance.

"O-Oh, we were just talking about that other girl from the class, you know? What's her name again, Ned?" Peter tried to come up with a lie with his best friend.

Ned started whistling to prove his innocence, while also pretending he didn't hear anything.

"Work on your lying more, Spidey." (Y/N) sighed as he gave a tap on Peter and began to calm down with Ned from her apartment.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

Ah, yes, one of the things I love about the New York subway is the passengers. There's fighting, unnecessary curse words, or people who just wears a batman costume on a Monday but I'm assuming he works as a cosplayer or something.

There are rats eating pizzas on the ground while people continued to worry about their next month's rent of their small ass apartment.

Finally, we arrived at school.

"This past weekend, Mid town's Academic Decathlon team defeated the country's best, to win the national championship. Later that day, they also defeated death." The school's TV appeared the two students who always talked like they didn't get enough sleep.

Right after our first class, they showcase the clips to make sure everyone will hear the news.

"Explosion! Sally scream! Flash scream! Everybody screaming!"