˚✧˳ Chapter 33 - Friends With Benefits ˳✧˚

❝ Just kiss me already! ❞

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

"CAN I KISS YOU?"

And just like that, those words came slipping out of his mouth as if what he was asking for was easy for me to swallow.

My eyes widened in surprise as the corners of my lips curved up in a contemptuous, fiddly smile. Did I just hear him say that?

Like, Peter Parker, an innocent man who's clueless 90% of the time, just said that?

I gulped. I'm speechless, I really am. If I roasted him, that would be embarrassing and cruel; If I stay quiet, then it will be more awkward; Maybe I should fake a seizure?—No! What the heck is wrong with me?!

Once the boy realizes the negative feedback of my reaction, shock crossed his face.

"Woah! Peter! What the hell are you saying..?" Peter blurted out to himself as his gaze unfocused on mine. He too was puzzled by his strange desire.

He stood up from his position and started walking in circles with his bare hands gripping the roots of his hair as if he was pulling them out of his scalp. He looked much more horrified than me.

I climbed myself upon his bed, still trying to grasp the means of what he just asked for. God, I hate being a teenager. Why is everything so hazy?

I'm not fully aware of this side of Peter. Maybe it was the alone time we had that lead him to say that?

Is it weird that I also have the urge to kiss him?

Peter paused after approving the credence to finally talk to me. "U-Uhm—I-m sorry, I-I-I did not mean to that! I-I w-was just, you know? Your lips just kinda looked kissable right now—Wait! No! What I mean was—"

"I don't mind."

What. The. Fuck. Is. We. Doing.

"W-What do you mean you don't mind?"

I sighed. Explaining myself is embarrassing why can't we just do it and be done with it... Wait, why the hell am I even up for this shit?!

"I don't know. Why do you wanna kiss me?" I asked with a blank stare.

Peter composes himself with a deep breath. He swallowed and then finally sits next to me on the bottom bunk of his bed.

"I-I just wanna try, y-you know?—God, what am I saying... Okay, the thing is... You kissed me before and I just couldn't stop thinking about it."

I didn't answer. I was busy battling with my angel and devil on each of my shoulders because I have lost my mind just in case you guys haven't caught up on that.