4.Does He Love Me?(Soft)

Author's POV

You were getting changed in your regular clothes until you saw someone taking picture of you...

Before you could shout at him someone pull him by collar and started to beat him...

You was curious so you went out and saw jimin beating the shit out of the man who clicked photo of you.

Everyone was telling him to stop but he wasn't stopping so you the director came and told you to stop him.

So you went towards jimin and hug him from back. Jimin stop and he looked at you as his eyes soften.

"Jimin stop beating him, he got his punishment", you said and he got up and held your and and said.

" Everyone here listen no one will dare to touch my girlfriend from now on."

He said as half of them was happy, half confused, half shocked.
He dragged you out of there and took you to his car.

You were blushing like crazy... Then jimin suddenly come closer to your face and held it in his hands.

"You okay?", he asked with care and love. And you nodded signaling him that you are fine.

" y/n are you free tonight? I want to tell you something.", he said as your heart started to beat fast.

"Yes I'm free", you said as he smiled and said " I'll text you the address so be ready at 8 pm."

You nodded and he started to drive.
Soon you guys came to your dorm and you said bye to him and went inside.

Y/n's POV

I came inside and hugged everyone as they were confused leaving one.

"So what's so special today?", sanghwa asked you as you told her everything.

They all were happy for you as hyo byung said, " if he confess then I'm gonna give you all party and tell a secret."

"Ohh really what is it?", asked ha-yoon " its a secret so I won't tell easily."

She said as she pout and we guys laugh at her cuteness.

I came in my room as tear of happiness fell from my eyes finally he called me out by himself.

So I have to start to get ready from 7 cause we girls always take time.
So you decide to sleep a little since you didn't got sleep since the drama started.

Time skip

I got up and looked at time 7.30 ohh wait what I got late aishhh what I'm gonna do now I have yo something.

So I did my make up and wore my red dress

I know its weird to wear this type of dress but I love it

I got up and left the rooms dn said bye to my unnies and dongsaengs and left the house and started to drive towards the place where jimin called me.

I came and saw no one so I decided to call him but he didn't picked I was going to call him again but suddenly someone closed my eyes.

And then it whisper, "don't worry just keep walking." I heard the voice and its jimin.

I started to walk towards the direction he was taking me.
"Now open your eyes.", he said calmly I open my eyes and looked at the view.

"woahhh jimin you decorated it all?"
"Yes, only for you.
Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
He said as I took the ring from his hand.

"Yes I will."
I said excitingly as he hugged me
"Thank you very much y/n", he said softly.

I pulled him by collar and kissed him softly. As he kissed me back.
Am I dreaming or my dream is really becoming true?

" jimin let's tell our parents."
He nodded and said,
"But first let's have dinner."
I nodded and we started to eat.

Soon he dropped me home but i have brought my car. But still I let him.

"Thanks for dropping me."
I said as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Just thanks no kissi?"
Owww he grabbed me by waist and kissed me passionately.

Woahhh why I live this feeling so much. Soon I also kissed him back.
But the kiss was getting hotter.

He removed my sit belt and pulled me on his laps and started to kiss me deeply.

He was making hickey down to my neck until my phone rang.
Uhhh! This stupid phone.

We broke the kiss and I picked up the call.
"Hello?"
"Yahh stop sticking him come home its already late!"
I looked at the I'd ohh ha-yoon.

"Wait what! I'm coming"
I said and cutted the call and looked at jimin. He was looking at me.

"I'll get going now."
He nodded and have me peck and I got out and came inside the house.

"Ohhh look who's back?"
Ha-yoon said as I got everyone's attention.

"Unnie they were making out in the car."
Jihyun said as ha-yoon smirked while the two older was confused.

"Yahh where did you learn this thing?"
Sanghwa unnie asked as jihyun said "from Hyo-byung unnie"

She glared at Hyo-byung unnie then she looked at me and we all scream.

"Finallyyyyyyyyy"
"Woahhhh I can't believe he said that he love you!"
"You made it girl"
"I know"

"But unnie I'm tired can I go to bed now?"
She nodded and I left to my room and gone to bed without changing my clothes.

Jimin's POV

I came home after dropping y/n I was really happy that finally we are officially dating now.

I told my team mates and they were also happy for me and y/n.
I should sleep now tomorrow we have practice.