9. Party!(Dark)

Guys sorry for late update here enjoy! ;-)

Y/n's POV

I was in studio listening to the next song of mine and j-hope oppa we both have to shoot the MV together.

I remember the last night jimin was so angry but why? What is the reason he got angry on me?

I didn't do anything tho! He just short tempered boy since childhood he used to get angry when any other boy come and play with me..

I can't say anything its from childhood and I can't change it!
I got up and looked at the time.

7.30pm
Shit hobi oppa called me on 8 pm to club and I'm still here..
I got up and left from the studio direct home.

I came and quickly took a bath and wearer my pink outfit..

Its cute I'm not in mood to wear anything hot...

I left the house and went to the club.. I saw jisoo and j-hope oppa I guess jimin is still not here.

I gone and sit beside jisoo as she greeted me with hug. "Am I late?" I ask as she said "no we all came just now!" She said.

"But only you and oppa not jimin?" "Are you searching for me?" He said smirking gosh h-he is looking hot!

Oh God control your emotions y/n I thought to myself and continued drinking without looking at him..

Jimin's POV

I saw her.. She is looking hot as always... Don't worry baby girl I'll wait for the right timing.. Since the childhood when I started to know the things better.

The feeling is not more that I got before this feeling is like taking me to heaven well u can't even resist it.

You made me like this. This fucking obssession over you made me like this.

And I can't blame your innocent soul yet hot body for this. Why do you have to be so beautiful y/n...

I gone and sit beside her as she was moving away a little from me!
Why tho? She always wanted me and now why moving away.

She got and said "I'll be back!" J-hope hyung and jisoo nodded I got up and left without them noticing..

She walked inside the room wait this is not washroom so I peeked through the hole just to see her breathing heavily? Does she have asthma?

"What are you doing to me park jimin! Why I feel scared when you are around me! You are not the same one I used to know before. Who bewitched you?"

When she said that the devil inside me smirked. My baby girl is getting used to it perfectly.

I open the door and saw her moving backwards. "So, you are scared of me?" I ask as she didn't say anything but was about to go outside.

I pulled her back, back hugging her.
"Spill the tea babygirl!" I said as I moved her long silver hair aside.

She was not saying anything "l-leave me jimin please!" She said almost whispering wait shat happened to her?

She was not in her sences.. Can't she handle alcohol? What happened to her why is she behaving like this?

"Yahh y/n what happened to you?" I ask as she replied whispering "that waiter mixed something in my drink.."

She said the last sentence before getting unconscious. I picked her up in bridal style and put her in my car and wearer my hoodie which is long and black.

I gone in that club as I search for the waiter who was serving her. I found him and gone towards him.

"So you are the one who mixed something in her drink?" I said as the smirk of his face faded away.

"I did so what?" I smirked before stabbing the knife in his stomach throat..

I came in bathroom and washed myself. And gone out and drive towards my house since we all live alone now.

I put her on the bed as she took the blanket all over her making her self a mummy!

"How is even able to sleep like this?" I said as I layed down besode her.

You are beautiful y/n.. But the thing is I never fall for you.. I only fall for your beauty your body...

Don't worry you will be my soon and that day is so close now..

I also close my eyes pulling her closer to me but she removed her blanket..

As I saw her bare neck her jawline her collarbone.. Which was turning me on..

Ah I should sleep.. Then she again moved and and this time her hand was on my neck..

I can't control anymore... I pulled her into a passionate kiss she open her eyes shocked to see me..

But then she grabbed my neck pulling me into the kiss.. That's what I wanted.. I kissed her back..

Soon the kiss was turned into the the hot make out she pulled out as she said...

"Wait this is not right..." She said as she left me in bed..

Author's POV

Jimin smirk as he also followed y/n and found y/n in the kitchen drinking water..

He saw the way she was drinking water... That was making her look more hotter than before..

Jimin makes move and gone behind y/n and back hugged her.. As she froze on her spot.

He turned her around as he kissed her..
He feel like the waiter somehow did write.. But he did wrong...

She kissed him back... Making him more turned on for her.. He picked her up as he put her on the counter of the kitchen..

She was so into the kissed that she didn't realise when he took the strawberry serup and add on her skin...

He broke the kiss and started to kiss her jawline sucking and bitting it.

Making her throw her head back. He smirk and moved down slowly doing the same treatment to her which was giving her chills..

He kissed her collarbone bone sucking all the serup... He slowly moved down to her cleavage area...

But he stopped as he looked St y/n who was disappointed at him.. "Not now! But soon!" He said as he picked her up and gone in the bathroom made her take a bath and then they both gone to sleep..