2. Getting Rejected(soft)

Jimin's POV

Wait it can't be her how could she come here... I have to call mom she was smiling then she hugged me tight...
"I miss you jimin-ahh"
"Y/n?? Is that you?"
"Yes jimin i came..."
"Why did you come?"
"What do you mean?"

I sighed and pushed her slightly...
But she wad goung to hug me again but i cmwe out of bathrook just to found tarhyung and ha-yoon looking at me with doubtfull eyes...

"What were you doing inside if ladies washroom?"

Taehyjng asked me his one eyebrow raised...

"I accidentally went in sorry"

I said and left from there...
I came in my studio and started to breath little heavy... Why did she came in my life... I was happy but ij one side i feel happy but another side i feel scared hope she wont remember anything... I'm happy for her that her dream is also to become idol singer like me...

I sighed and left from there and come home...

"Ohh jimin you came?"

Hobi hyung said as i smiled at him weakly... But he noticed it and said...

"What happend where did you went suddenly from canteen?"
"Hyung she came back again!"
"Who?"
"Y/n my childhood bestfriend."
"Isn't good thing?"
"It is but she has been following me since we were 6 she still recognised me? When don't even shown her my face in past 20 years..."
"Maybe she loves you like crazy..."
"Hyung but I don't she is just my friend nothing else I don't have any kind of feeling towards her but she still likes me...."

I was scared of falling for her it will be big mistake if I fall for her but I can't because I haven't even started yet... But I know I won't...
I was in my own world when I got call...

"Unknown?"

I picked up the call
OTP
?? : yahhh why did you left me in that bathroom!!!
Jimin : where did you get my number?
Y/n : from taehyung sumbaenim.. Why do you have problem with it?
Jimin : don't call me again I'm warning you.
Y/n : just what is your problem can't I talk to you for a minute?
I fucking missed you like crazy...

I can feel she was about to cry...
So I cutter the call....
I feel like something is going to blast so I put my hand on my heart hearing the heartbeat which is beating like crazy...

I smiled knowing that I still have a place in my heart for her... But I have to close that place for her... I can't fall for her because I can't...

I decide to save her number as
Aishhh what I'm thinking I have to ignore her for letting myself forget her...

2 years later...

At practice room

Author's POV

Its been two years your group has debut... There are only 6 members in group...
Han sanghwa
Kim hyo-byung
Kim ha-yoon
Lee y/n
Kim jihyun

And now you were practising for mama couple performance by you and j-hope...

The practice was going well until jimin came in room and saw that you were dancing with j-hope...
His hands clench while looking you so close to j-hope...

"Ohhh hyung what are you doing with this witch?"
"Yahh you Dracula go and mind your own business!"

Y/n shouted making him shut his mouth...
Then after the dance practice y/n gone and sit beside jimin and held his hand....

"What are you doing leave my hand!"

He shouted making you held his hand more tighter.

"Ahh wae can't I hold my boyfriend's hand?"

You said with a innocent face he was just looking at you while burning in anger...

"Y/n I said leave my hand!!"

He shouted again so you leaved his and stand up and ask him...

"Jimin I love you don't you have any feelings for me from the past 2 years??"
"No"
"Why are you so rude to me? Can't you just love me back?"
"No, because I already have someone I love..."

You got shocked and started to laugh...

"Yahh do you think I'm stupid to believe you?"

You said while holding your laugh...

He got up and gone towards someone it was a girl... From another company... He pulled her by waist and kissed her...

You couldn't hold your tears anymore so you let them.. Fall...

"Jimin I'm asking you one last time DO.YOU.LOVE.ME?"
"And i'm saying it last time I.DON'T. LOVE.YOU.SO.FUCK.OF!!!"

He shouted so bad that you got tears in your eyes and leave from there....

You came to rooftop and cried hard as you can matting all your pain out by your tears... Someone back hugged you so you turned around and saw j-hope hugging you, you turned around and hugged him back and started to cry like crazy...

"Shhh he will know that you love him truly... Don't cry and wasting your time in him you have to do something for making him fall for you."
"What can I do?"
"When jimin came to practice room his hand clenched while seeing us dancing so close... So maybe I can change the choreography into hot one? What do you think?"

You didn't said anything just gave him a smile...