7. My Life And My Happiness(soft)(16+)

Jimin's POV

She was still wandering around when she got tired she said she wants to sleep but not now baby..

She sat on the couch with her heavy gown and said "jimin I'll take the shower first." I nodded as I know what I'm gonna do with her..

She gone in bathroom but forgot to lock the door but for my information I broke the lock...

I peeked inside and saw her trucking with the zip of her dress I took the chance and went in..

She got scared when I touched her back... "What are you doing inside?"
"Helping my wife anything wrong with it?" She nodded as no..

I open the zip of her dress and let it slide down of her body... I slowly lean in and started to kiss the back if her neck as she started to shiver a little...

"J-jimin what are you doing?" I stopped and turn her around facing her and said "isn't its our wedding night?"

She looked at me with those innocent eyes... "Don't worry I won't fall for those innocent eyes.."

I said as I kiss her passionately soon she kissed me back... I made my way of kiss towards her neck...

She starred to step back as she started to remove my shirt... That's what I want..

We came inside the shower as I turned it on the cold water started to fall on our bodies...

I sucked her neck as she moaned a little.. She removed all my clothes as I removed the remained clothes of her...

She was looking so tired so washed her and myself and puted some clothes on us and bed bring her to bed

I also slept beside her hugging her waist... I still can't believe we got married we made love... I love you y/n.

Now only you are my life and my happiness..
Soon I also drifted of to sleep..

Next Morning
Y/n's POV

I woke and looked beside me jimin sleeping peacefully.. I got from bed as I fall on ground.. "Oww yahh park jimin wake up!!" I shouted as he woke up and looked down "yahh do you like floor more than me?"

I'm the one who is idiot to wake him up for help "yahh help me!" He got up and picked me up in bridal style and went in bathroom.

Time skip

Jimin was making breakfast while I was watching my favourite cartoon oggy and the cockroaches its my favourite since I was 15.

I got call from ha-yoon so I picked up and said "good morning honey." "Yahh girl my crush finally confessed to me!" I smiled knowing that idiot finally confessed his feelings.

"Congrats girl!" I said as she said "thanks how was your last night?" As she ask I cutted the call I know stupid people ask stupid questions.

"Baby breakfast is ready!" He shouted from kitchen so I went and sat in front of him.

We started to eat our breakfast soon I feel like vomiting so I went to bathroom as jimin followed me with his bowl of ramen.

"Yahh you okay?" I nodded "I must have eaten to much yesterday." He nodded and we went out for a walk.

J-hope's POV

I was in my studio working on my new song. Until I got message so I open it.
Choo choo : what are you doing?
Me : nothing just working g on my new song you?
Choo choo : missing you😘
Me : me too lets meet now!
Choo choo : okay but where?
Me : *** park.
Choo choo : okay bye!
Me : bye!

I got and and left the cabin.
Soon I reached the park and saw her playing with some kids.

She saw me as she run towards me and kissed me on my lips "I missed you!"
I smiled and said "I missed you too love!" She was so happy that we mate.

"Baby do you love kids?" She got excited and nodded. "Why are you asking hobi?"

"If you are interested we can make one junior jisoo? Or one junior j-hope?" She blushed as she gifted me and we started to play with the kids in the park.

Author's POV

The one couple was playing with kids while the other one was walking and the other one was fighting on ice-cream.

They were living their life happily.
Someone say's love is blind or some says love it into easy.

But we have to cherish and respect their decision, their choices. If we live someone we should always respect each other.

THE END OF SOFT PART