16. How Can This Happened?(Dark)

Y/n's POV
One Month Later...

I woke up just go see jimin sleeping.. Let him I don't care.. I was about to walk... This man don't even care about his wife...

I slowly walk up to bathroom took a bath and gone downstairs being all ready... "Good morning" I said to yoongi oppa and Seoyoon...

From that day me and jimin don't even talk a little bit.. I kept on ignoring him... He deserve it...

"Good morning y/n.." Both of them said... "Y/n where is jimin?" Yoongi oppa asked as I replied "sleeping..." He nodded and said...

"Seoyoon.. The Lee's man's are not dead yet and we got the news that they can attack us.. So take care of yourself and y/n.."

I was shock to hear it... "Oppa why don't you stop being the mafia?" I asked as both if them chuckled but none of them answer..

Soon jimin came downstairs.. I completely ignore him... And eating my breakfast... He came and greeted everyone but glared at me which I ignore...

"Seoyoon please can you give me breakfast?" He asked as Seoyoon just made this face😕😕 "why would I ask your wife.."

She said woahh savage but before he can ask me I left from there... I came in garden with jimin following me...

"Yah park y/n... Are your ignoring me!" He said but I didn't said anything and keep walking... He came and stopped in front of me..

I was about to walk past him but he held my hand too tight... "Jimin leave me.." I said but he didn't...

"And why would I? I'm your husband... But you don't even give me the right as your husband..."

He said I just scoffed at his sentence.. "Husband? Wife? Jimin have you ever said anything sweet words towards your wife..."

"Not even one I love you... You just come home from office fuck me when ever you want and left like nothing happened..."

He was not saying anything not even guilt can be seen in his eyes... "I will never love you! Not even after I die... I hate you and I hate love..." He said..

"Okay! Then don't come searching for me..." I said but he just went away... I was about to cry...

And finally I let them fall... How can he say that he hate me after the night... He don't even have a heart... I went behind him and slapped him hard on his face..

"I hate you park jimin!" I shouted on his face as he was holding his right cheek... He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me into our bedroom...

"How dare you slap me park y/n.." He shouted on my face making me give a sad chuckle... "Whta will you do huh!"

I fight back for myself... Suddenly it started to rain outside... He was literally beating me with his belt like he wanna kill me...

I just got up while coughing little blood and went out running... It was raining hard in early morning.. The weather was also crying with me...

Everything was in front of me was blurred... I can't even see properly where I was going... I can just hear jimin's voice telling me to stop...

But I didn't hear it... Soon he came and grabbed me by my waist and turned me around kissing me...

I tried my all best to kiss him... But... The last thing I heard was my name was getting called by jimin... I slowly whisper..

"I love you, jimin-ahh"..