17. Never Forgot To Remember You!(Dark)

17. Never Forgot To Remember You! (Dark)

Author's POV

It was silent in the house.. Y/n was playing cricket with Seoyoon... Its been two months since y/n is like this...

She couldn't remember anything... Not even her parents... From the one month jimin didn't came in front of y/n...

As Seoyoon told him to do... But in y/n's heart she was keep missing jimin somehow... She wants to see him..

Want to give him hug.. Which will comfort him... She keep thinking why jimin always being all sad and crying alone in nights...

But jimin always keep his distance with y/n whenever she came to talk to him... He keep going away from her...

Soon she hit the ball to hard that it gone on the road... So she went to pick it up...

Y/n's POV

I came to pick up the ball I was searching for it then I saw it.. I gone and picked it up...

I looked around... As my head started to pain as hell... I kept my hand on my ears...

The memories were coming back I guess... The pain was too much... Then suddenly I heard honk of truck..

But I didn't even moved a inch... Waiting for truck to hit me... But it didn't instead I felt slap on my cheeks..

I look up to see jimin with his red puffy eyes.. It was like he was crying for a long time... He suddenly hugged me tight...

"Yahh what if something happened to you how I was supposed to live... You already lost all your memories because of me... I don't want to lose you too..."

He said I can't think of anything else... Just the past memories came running through my mind...

"Hey jimin I love you..."
"I don't love you..."
"Jimin-ahh why can't you love me?"
"I hate you, you make me weak.."

Then suddenly you remember jimin... You were going to push him away but your world stopped when he said something...

"I love you y/n... I just can't live without you... I'm sorry for what I did in past with you..."

"I know just 'sorry'' is not enough for the mistakes I made.. I want to make everything fine as before..."

"I don't know if you remember anything or not I just love you so much y/n please forgive me.. I can't live without you..."

You smiled in hug knowing he finally accepted that he love you... Not just that but he also asked for forgiveness...

"I Love You too jimin.." You said as he smiled... Breaking the hug... "But please leave this all mafia stuff I'm also ready to leave my idoling just for you..."

"Y-you remember everything?" He asked as you nodded your head...
He smiled before smashing his lips on you... As you also kiss him back...

"But y/n can you please forgive me... I promise i'll leave all the world for you if you say.. But how did you remember me?"

"I already forgive you jimin... I never forgot to remember you..." I said as he smiled and we went home..

As we came I heard shouting from kitchen as we ran there... I saw yoongi oppa and Seoyoon fighting...

Seoyoon's POV

I was going to eat ice cream which I kept in the fridge... I open the door of fridge just to found no ice cream?