14. Wedding Night!(Dark)(16+)

Y/n's POV
(Listen to "into it" slowed version song by Chase Atlantic)
I came into the room I don't know which one I'm really scared of jimin... He was so angry cause I didn't drink...

But its not my fault I stop drinking since the party incident... I was about to go out buy jimin enters, "Missed me?"

Aishh what should I where should I go? I was about to answer but he pinned me on the wall, "don't think about running away." He said..

"Look jimin leave me. I Want to change my clothes", I said but he didn't moved.. "So what, I'm your husband change in front of me!", he said making me shocked.

"Look jimin please..", I said but he kissed me.. I was not kissing back... To be honest I don't want all this..

He bite my lower lip to make me kiss him back.. And finally I gave up... And kissed him back...

The kiss was full of lust... But I only wanted love... I never wanted any list between us... I never thought jimin will be like this...

That when jimin sang that song... I know what does it.. Means... Renegade it was the song he cover..

"Cause you don't know me you just know my name..", Now I know what does he mean... I was thinking but suddenly started to suck on my lips..

Making me want him more... I pulled out of the kiss and looked st him whole breathing heavily...

I turned us around and I pinned him on the wall..

I started kiss him hungrily... Like there's no tomorrow.. My hands automatically open the three buttons of his shirt..

I started suck on his neck... Making him moan.. Which blessed my ears...

He pulled me by waist making me hover over him more... We both were kissing crazily forgeting about everything...

Soon my lips went to his collarbone... As I sucked hard on it hitting in middle...

But he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso...

We made our way to couch without braking the kiss which was hotter than before...

Soon he started suck on my neck 100 times harder than me... Making me moan his name out loud...

He sucked on my collarbone... His lips were so soft that I could not stop what was going on between us... Soon both of us went in our lust land...

Next Morning
Jimin's POV

I woke up with y/n beside me naked... I saw her a smirk on my lips..

How hungry we was last high for each other... And I can't believe she was also making move...

This was only lust... Not love not any other feelings for each other... Well we don't need live to have sex its common for husband and wife..

I bite my lower lip seeing her naked body.. Her dip hips figure.. Or maybe V figure...

Which I like the most and which suited her the most.. Mostly not many of girls have dip hips...

She don't need to have figure.. Her figure is perfect which suited her body... Why I never had any loving feelings toward y/n...

Only lust... Which was not from now... But from the start..

I saw her opening her eyes... And looked at me with shocked eyes... She quickly moved back.. Making me chuckle..

"Why are you moving back now?", I asked her " last night you were so hungry like beast now why taking the sakhi savitri look?", I asked as she sitted up...

And cover herself with blanket... "Jimin forget what happens between us last night...", she said it hurts me little...

"I won't, this was my first time having sex with someone... How can I forget my first yet beautiful night..."

I said as she was getting flustered from my words "you know what I hate love...", I said as her eyes widened..

I saw tears in her eyes... But she didn't said anything and was about to walk but fall on her first step...

I chuckled and picked her up in bridal style... And put her in the bathtub and settled myself in too...

She was getting uncomfortable by my presence... I harshly grabbed her chin making her look at me with fear in her eyes...

"You only belongs to me... To your husband park Jimin" (who can't even park himself)

"don't you dare to look at any other than me..." I said making her tears dropped from her eyes.. 

I pulled her into the lustfully kiss which she did not accepted... So I pulled her by waist making her land on my laps...

She was beating my chest so hard... So I just pushed her off and went out from bathroom...

I came and changed into my tuxedo... Ready to go to my office... I saw her coming out while taking support of the things beside her she was wearing towel around her body...

I smirked as I saw her neck collarbone... Which was marked as mine..

Dark purple Hickey... I open the two buttons of my shirt.. Revealing the hickey's she gave me..

Well I'm proud of her she marked me well but the Hickey's are not that dark purple... From the last night.. She is mine and I'm her's...

I got the box and gone towards her opening it revealing couple bracelets... Which is...

I gave her, her one and I weared mine one.. And said "never take it off.."

I said and give her last long kiss and left from the room and went ti office with yoongi hyung...

Yoongi's POV

You changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs to see Seoyoon having talk with the maids... "Good morning seoyoon-shi"

You said catching her attention as she looked St you her eyes widened...

"Y/n no need to be formal... We are friends right?", she said as you nodded...

Soon you both were having little chit chat... And you were covering your Hickey's with your hair... And seoyoon said...

"No need to hide it.... I had it too.. Well when jimin was going to office he had some too..." She said as your cheeks was now... Pinkish...

Soon you asked seoyoon that how she and yoongi met.. And you were laughing your ass off...

"You mean first he was being romeo but then you was being the Juliette behind him..."

She nodded as both if you were laughing uncontrollably... "How did you and jimin first met?" She asked as your laugh stopped...

"Well we were childhood best friends... I always tell him that I love him... But he just laughed of... But one day he kissed me...

And said... " don't worry you only belongs to me.." He said and after that he went to get training in bighit.. From that day I decided if him or him or no one..."

"But I never knew he will be like this in future.. Everything turned up side down... He don't love me..."

"He only live for money... Only lust can be seen in his eyes..."

You were explaining her... "He never live for money y/n-ah.. Its just hurt him that if he will be week others will take advantage of him.."

"So he never showed his week side to anyone..  But I am sure he have soft heart only for you..."

She said and left... You with your confused mind... Thinking about jimin... You got up and also went inside to explore the house...