15. Not Again!(Dark)(16+)

Author : a short update I won't be uploading anything for few days.. I'm on my periods...

Author's POV

As jimin was in his cabin... In all happy mood suddenly his mood changed into dark one... As he saw the news... "Park jimin and Lee y/n running away..."

Jimin's POV

"We and ran away?? Did bang PD-nim fell somewhere or what?" I said as yoongi hyung was already left to company to get y/n's resign....

She will not idoling anymore... I don't anyone else to see her body... It only belongs to me... I was about to call her but suddenly one of my man came in...

"Boss that lee's secretary is attacking us!" He said as I chuckled... Not so strong move boy... I got up and told everyone to leave the office from the back door...

Since all of our important documents have been already shifted to another building... I smirked and left too...

Soon as all of them reached the new building I just pressed the button if the remote which was in my hands...

"Bbooom!" I said as the one and only building got blast... I wear my glasses enjoying the view... I smirked in victory and left from there...

I came in my new building as everyone was so happy that we made it again.... They all know I never kill any innocent... But that whole company members...

They were not innocent always... Harassing women... They have raped many women's... One if them was my old secretary she is not in this world anymore...

I feel sad that I couldn't protect her... But I can't bring back her.. So I just hired a new men secretary...

Time skip... 11PM
Y/n's POV

I was in the garden taking some fresh air.. Yoongi oppa and Seoyoon went on date... Hope I can also go one date with jimin...

I looked at the bracelet he gave me... "His Queen.." It was written on mine and his one was... "Her King.." I really love it...

I saw a car entering the mansion as I also made my way in house... Maybe its jimin... As I came he told me to come in the bedroom...

(Warning 16+ ahead, if not comfortable don't read from here..)

What happened? I thought and went inside... As I came he pulled me by my waist kissing me hungrily... What happened to him?? Is he bipolar or what???

I was pushing him... But he pulled me more closer... Not again! But soon his hand went in my T-shirt... Started to roam on my waist...

Ahh his touch how much I want to push him but the other side of me want him more... I gave up and kissed him back...

The kiss became hotter than before as he made his way to my neck..."ahh" a moan left my mouth... Fuck why am enjoying this!

Time Skip

I saw him sleeping on the floor... Sleep there I won't pick u up... I thought and went to sleep OK the bed...