6. Getting Married With The One You Love Is The Best Gift In The Life(soft15+)

6.
Getting Married With The One You Love Is The Beat Gift In The Life(soft15+)

J-Hope's POV

I was going to my studio when I got pulled in my own studio... "Ahhh who are you!!" I shouted and looked at the person who was closing her ears.... "Yahh what are you doing here???" I ask her as I heard the knock on my door.

Ohh goshh what if someone see this creature here! "Yahh go hide in that table go fast..." I said as she went I open the door and saw y/n with pan jimin with shoes and others members with book jin hyung brought bottle of jam.. Taehyung holding ha-yoon? While she was getting irritated by his actions...

"What are you all doing like this?"
"We heard you screaming oppa!" Y/n said as she enter and looked around... And then she came out... "N-no one is here let's go y'all" she said pushing everyone while she gave me a secret thumbs up!

I locked the door and came back and saw her getting out if the table I got angry so I pushed her against the wall as she groaned in pain "who told you to come here?" She looked at me with smile? "Why are you looking at me with smile?" I asked her.

"Why didn't you come to meet me? I was missing you...!" She said little pouting... I got angry and moved closer to her face as she closed her eyes...

"When I rejected you already why are you still behind me?" I said with my desk and husky voice making her shiver as she looked at me...

"Don't ju---" she didn't let me finished and kissed me... At first I was pushing her away but soon I melted in her... And kissed her back...

The kiss was soft first but then it started to get hotter... We moved from the wall to couch.... Both kissing each other hungrily... I know this is not right but I want to forget about everything now...

Her smile.. Her face... But how can I forgot when I have to see her daily I feel something and that was her toungue asking for entrance as I gave her...

I bite her lower lip making her moan a little I moved my lips towards her neck making a hickey but she she soon stopped me "stop hoseok-ahh if someone see this I'll be in problem..."

I stopped and looked at her she was messed up her hair her lips swollen... Same goes to me... "You have to wait for this, not until I became Mrs. Jung..." She whisper and kissed my checks and went out...

What was that? Does she really like me this much? Ahhhh what is this happening with me!!

Y/n's POV

I was really happy when j saw her hiding there I don't wanted to disturb there privacy.. So I said there was no one but there was someone who was requesting me not tell anyone... So I let them have there privacy...

I was in my own son when jimin came and sat in front of me! "Baby what should we wear for our wedding?" I looked at him.

"Of course clothes? Do you want everyone naked?" I ask him as he fired back "I know I won't have any problem with this suggestion!" He said as I held his ears making him shout a little..

"Ah its hurts sorry leave me." He said but still I was holding it...

Magical Time Skip Wedding Day

I was getting ready... It was so uncomfortable but still until the ceremony ends.. I have to wear it...

I invited someone special person who is my soon to be sis-in-law I guess not guess but confirmed.

She was looking like an angel...
We got out as my dad held my hand walking down the aisel...

We came in front if the groom as my dad gave my hands to him... "Y/n take care if my son" he said making me 'duh'' look as I looked at jimin he was smiling.

"Do you Park jimin take Lee y/n as your beloved wife?(and all other vows)

"I do" he said as everyone laughed at his cuteness and clapped there hands.

"Do you Lee y/n take Park jimin as your beloved husband? ( and all other vows..)

"I do I do I do" I said three times as the croud laughed and applauded.

"You may exchange rings and you may kiss the bride now this kiss is not normal this is a promise made by you too."

We exchange the ring as I pulled him by collar and kissed him everyone clapped their hands...

Soon I was ready to throw the flower bouquet... And I throwed it and someone unexpected caught it.

It was jisoo who was holding flower then I looked at them clearly hobi oppa was holding her as he put her down and have her a sunshine smile as she hugged him...

Awww so cute... I was about to say "congratulations guy-" until jimin picked me up in bridal style and started to run and everyone was shouting like "enjoy your wedding night!!!"

Wait what "jimin its not time ti go home?" But he didn't listen and put me in car and took a scarf and told me to close my eyes and tied it up on my eyes.

Soon we reached somewhere I don't know where he open the blind fold I saw the first thing was 'Mr and Mrs Park' it was written on the board I look at the house it was so beautiful..

Jimin's POV

"I know you will like it!" I said as she nodded as no and said "I love it jimin-ahh let's take a tour..."

"Wait its not time for tour its our wedding night!" I said as she chuckle.. "Yahh the night is not running away... Let's see around the house first..."

She said pulling me inside holding my tie. "Yahh let's enjoy our night first!" I said but she didn't listen and keep running here and there like a kid...

"Woahhhh is this a swimming pool?" I nodded and was about hug her from back but again she run...

"Woahhhh jimin this is so beautiful... I always wanted a house like this..."

"Yeah like you." She chuckle and said "I'm so sleepy let's go and sleep." Wait she is going to sleep just like this? How?

Author's POV

Taehyung and ha-yoon was playing in the garden with little cute rabbit until ha-yoon got an idea she took the rabbit and put it on Taehyung's head "ahhhh what is this!!!" He said as he ran away from there as she decide to follow...

"Yahh you are scared of this little rabbit?" She was laughing hard. Taehyung got the chance and pulled her closer by waist as she stop laughing.. "W-what are you doing?" "What happened stopped laughing?"

"Yahh leave what if someone see us?" "Hyung's....!!!!" He shouted as everyone came running...

"What happened taehyungahh?" Jin said as he moved away a little and kneeling in front if ha-yoon "ha-yoon will you be my girlfriend its been two years I like you, no I love you please be my girlfriend."

He said as she was jumping like crazy...  "Yahhh pabo finally you confessed I thought I have to do it!" She said as she hugged him and accepted his rose and ring...