The orphanage

It was a slow morning in the orphanage. Julie had been in the system for a while now. Julie annoyed sat at the table. She took zero interest for food these days. Each day went by slower and slower, day by day. Mrs Dawn came up to me, looked at me and spoke harshly.
         "There's a family here to see you, please behave yourself. For me just try."
         Mrs. Dawn gave me no time to object, she guided me to a small room. I sat down on the couch waiting for the family to walk in. To my surprise, three people walked in. With my observations I saw, a tall man with blond hair. He was wearing a green and white hat. I assumed he was the dad. Then I saw a teen beside the blond man. The teen had a beanie and curly brown hair. Last but not least was another teen with pink hair. He was scary but still sweet looking. As I analyzed each of them the father figure kneeled next to me.
          "I'm Phil, and these are my two sons. Wilbur and Techno." He said excitedly, gesturing to them.
           I knodded at his statement and smiled slightly. Phil then asked me if I wanted to be adopted. I muttered just above a whisper.
          "I-if that's ok sir- I mean Phil," I looked at him.
Phil went to sign the adoption papers, Techno played on his phone. As I went to collect my things Wilbur followed me.
          "You don't talk much do you? But I can't wait to have a sister!" The curly haired boy spoke.
I grabbed my stuff and Wilbur helped me, even though I protested. Me and Wilbur met with Techno and Phil. I took one last look around and sighed. Me and Mrs. Dawn stared at eachother smiling. We walked to Phil's car and I sat in the back with Wilbur.
           We all sat in akward silence, it felt like tension. Tension you could cut with a knife. Wilbur made loud complaining sounds.
           "Daaaaaad, can we get Wendy's?"
           "Yes we can," Phil smiled.
I thought that my feelings were masked well, but apparently Techno noticed. He noticed how uncomfortable I got when Wilbur mentioned food. Phil ordered the food, everyone ate except for me. Then we arrived at my new "home."