Nightmares

TW: Eating troubles, nightmares, hurtful language, emotional abuse, foreshadowing and feelings of anxiety.

My world went black, I went into the dream world. Well not necessarily a dream it more felt like a nightmare. I opened my eyes to see black surrounding me. The only thing that I could hear was the voices of terrible things I've been told.

You're useless..
Nobody wants you..
You rat, you didn't clean. You're going to need to punishment...
You don't do as you're told, you never listen, nobody wants you around. ...
Why are you here anyway....
Why don't you just die already..... ....

Then I felt myself start to curl in a ball as I heard my own voice rack my mind as things like. "Please stop, you're hurting me or even I'll do as I'm told please just stop!" I couldn't take it anymore.

I woke up from my nightmare surrounded by darkness as I looked at the time it was 2:00 in the morning. I went downstairs and I saw a pink haired figures sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen. I sat beside them, the bags under my eyes irritating me.
"What are you doing up? It's like 2:00 in the morning." It was Techno.
"I couldn't sleep, but it seems like neither could you." He looked stunned at my answer.
"I having insomnia and I get terrible nightmares so I just came to the kitchen."
I was surprised at what my other older brother was telling me. We hadn't talked much but you could tell that he was saddened even with his monotone voice.
"I had a nightmare too" I looked at him sympathetically. after a while we started to trail off the topic of nightmares and talk about things that we enjoyed.

"Do you like video games?" Techno looked at me hoping for a reply in my sleepy state.
"I do enjoy video games, but since I've spent a lot of time in the system I haven't really had the opportunity to play games." He looked at me satisfied with my answer.

"What's your favorite food," I looked down at the table.
"Potatoes, they're quite delicious." I burst out laughing at my brother's answer.
"Potatoes really, he gave off an scary vibe at first but this was just funny. I continue to laugh as he looked at me irritated but still smiled. Night slowly turned today, as I made coffee for Wilbur, Techno, Dadza and myself. Wilbur and Phil came downstairs inside of the table. We didn't talk we just looked at each other drank our coffee and tried not to fall back asleep.

Deep down I felt the burning in my chest, I have been so happy. Besides the hiding my sickness, not eating. But other than that everything was so happy I just think something bad about to happen.