Aftermath

TW: Intrusive thoughts, silenced voice, bad eating, injuries, anxiety, slight depression.
(This is how Julie is- Aftermath)

I continue sitting against the door, the front door. The door that someone got through and hurt Wilbur. I brought my knees to my chest as light shone through the windows. It was daytime. It was the day after Wilbur was hurt because of me. I sunk into my thoughts as my emotions took over, and all sense of reality that I had got washed away with a few words.

"It was your fault, he's hurt..."
"All you do is cause people pain....."
"The world would be better without you."
"You should have been watching the doors."

Maybe the thoughts were right this time, maybe Wilbur wouldn't have gotten hurt if I just had paid more attention. The door to the medical room was open where Wilbur was laying, occasionally Techno and Phil glanced at me. They even tried talking to me a few times but I didn't speak a single word. One more day passed by. The house was quiet, no one talked, no one ate it felt like no one even breathed. It was like we were stuck in time, frozen and ice. Then, like a miracle happened I heard a guess from the medical room. It was Wilbur's voice he had  waken up.

He was slow, obviously because he was hurt. But Phil and Techno helped Wilbur over to me. They left us alone and watched from the living room.

I had turned into a shell of a person, I didn't even feel alive anymore. It's not like I wanted to be Wilbur got hurt because of me. But, all of the sudden I saw him open his arms and a hugging gesture. I had his torso tightly and I released all the pent-up tears I had been holding in since he was hurt. The other two noticed but just let us have our moment.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." is the only thing I could say to him as we were embracing each other.

"It's ok, I'm here now and I'm okay and that's thanks to you." He smiled and ruffled my hair. We didn't break our hug we just held tighter as my muffled tears soaked into his shirt.

Phil and Techno, slowly came and joined us on a hug as we sat on the floor. We didn't realize it but we all started crying and that made us laugh afterwards. As long as we were together everything will be okay. Well that's what I thought at least.