A calm morning before the storm

It was 11:52 pm, I was so tired from the events that played out. At least Wilbur was awake now, he's still healing thought. I didn't trust myself, I didn't want to let something bad happen again. Phil, Wilbur, Techno, they were my family and I wasn't going to let people hurt them again. It was now 1:30 in the morning and after stirring constantly, I slowly opened my door and slid out into the living room. I sat against the front door, with my knees pulled tightly to my chest and my eyes squinting shut. All I could remember was the night at all happened. I felt an overwhelming feeling of guilt filled up in my stomach as I hit my head slightly against the door. I decided there was no way I would get sleep after that. I just stared blankly at the ground, against the door hoping that things would just go back to normal. I looked at the clock on the wall it was around 7:30 in the morning now. The first person who came downstairs was Phil, he looked at me as he yawned and sat at the table. Next down the stairs was Techno, he sat beside Phil sort of staring off into space. I got up from where I was and I stumbled slightly to the kitchen. I tried to get my center of balance but I didn't do a very good job and as Wilbur walked down the stairs to sit at the table he noticed. I went to the kitchen and made coffee and some cut up fruit and I placed it on the table for everyone. They all tiredly started drinking and eating as I just stared at them. I went back to the door and sat in front of it. Eventually when they were done their food and coffee I noticed Wilbur coming towards me. He sat in front of me and took my hands.
"Let us take care of you for once, your are the youngest here. We are all here for you and you don't have to hold a burden by yourself. Just tell us what's bothering you and we can try to help." Wilbur's kind words and soothing voice made me feel at ease. He brought me to the table where the other two were sitting. I looked down and found the table very interesting as Phil started to speak.
"Like Wilbur said, you can tell us anything and we're here for you. Do you have anything you want to tell us?" You could tell even though that he was tired Phil was still concerned. They all saw tears starting to pull on the table as they were dripping off my face. I quietly muttered out.
"I have been catching a cold for a couple days and I didn't want to bother you. But then Wilbur forgot her and I just wanted to  help. So I didn't say anything." I just looked down at the table ashamed of hiding being sick. Phil went to feel my head and wasn't surprised when he felt it burning up from being a fever. He laid me down on the couch and came over with some medicine and water. He gave it to me. Throughout the rest of the day we all watched movies together. When it came to night, everybody went to their rooms. My fever and sickness was starting to come and really affect me. My head hurt, I had tears in my eyes and I was sweating unable to get comfortable. For a brief moment I close my eyes, and then it went all wrong.