Chill Days

Note-In this story the characters don't go to school and Phil works from home. I also don't describe eating scenes because that is boring. 

I woke up to see the sun greeting me from outside, as I gazed at the view of this fine morning, I headed downstairs. When I crept into the kitchen I came face to face with Techno grabbing coffee. When I came farther into the living space, I saw Wilbur and Phil making small talk. I grabbed some coffee, it was to early to talk. I just quietly drank my drink and stared off into nothingness. The day pasted by, and then I got a wonderful idea. 

"We should make some cookies!!!!!!" I yelled loudly so the whole house could hear me.

"That sounds like fun," Wilbur and Phil looked at me coming in my direction. 

"I guess, I can make cookies with you nerds." Techno came over to us all, and chuckled. 

I gathered the supplies and a bowl, then placed everything on the counter. Phil and Techno started mixing the dry ingredients, while me and Wilbur mixed the wet ingredients. Everything was going well until Wilbur got flour all over my face.

"Oh, it's on.." I threw a cup of flour at Wilbur, and his brown hair turned lighter from the flour. 

"Come back here you little child!" Wilbur chased after me around our large kitchen, until I accidentally got the dry ingredients on Techno. This was bad, as Techno turned towards out he had anger lacing his face. 

"RUNNNNNNN," Me and Wilbur ran away around the living room being cased by Techno. When we were catching our breath, we didn't notice him behind us. 

"Gotcha." Techno grabbed me and Wilbur as we all laughed together on the ground. Well this war of flour was going on Phil finished the cookies. After a few minutes the cookies were done. 

We all surrounded the counter where the hot cookies were cooling. I grabbed one a little to quickly and burned my tongue. I got a series of chuckles. 

What an eventful day, as I approached my room and sunk into my bed, I realised a giggle. I am so glad that we got to make cookies together. We have all been through some fun and crazy things. I can still remember how happy I was when I got adopted by this family. We are having such a good time, that's not gonna change right?

                                                           "I didn't jinx it right? Right.......?"