Chapter 8 - Losing Hope

SUNDAY

I woke up. Out of air. I didn't know how to respond to what just happened. Everything felt real. I felt sick and dizzy. I didn't want to see anyone today. I know that wasn't going to happen. I don't always get what I want.

My neighbor invited me to the movies. His name was Mat, he didn't know about me. I had to go because of me staying inside for 3 days isn't good.

I also didn't want to go cause a lot of people go to the mall with the movies theater in it. So I had no clue if I was going to see anyone there.

After the movie was over I got home and went to sleep.

MONDAY

I was on my xbox all day. I knew something wasn't right, but I didn't care.

TUESDAY

Well, delayed opening. I guess that was one good thing about today. School was quite. A bit too quite. No homework, no troubles. I was on the bus as usual. Everything was quite.

BAM!! The bus came to a sudden stop. One of the kids almost flew to the fron of the bus. Honestly I would love to see that. Sadly that wasn't the case.

A car didn't stop at a stop sign. So the driver pulled the emergency break. We were stuck. The bus wouldn't move. So we sat there for 30mins waiting for a new bus.

That was great. Then I get invited to a group chat on kik. Im not going to write that down in case CERTAIN people don't like it. Anyway the rest of the day I was just on Ps4.

WENSDAY

Today was quite. Very quite. I didn't talk much. Maleeha asked me questuons I answered them honestly. Then another text message came. It was Andrew. He read the book.

Apparently he still has feelings for me. At this point I can care less what happens today. The only thing was that I'm thinking of him again. Why can I never make up my mind.

Maleeha is not my friend anymore. I'm thinking of stop talking to Sebastian and Alyssa. They don't need to be in my problems. They have their own. No point of dragging them down with me.

I just want to forget this day.

THURSDAY

I really couldn't focus today. I think I'm losing it. All of it. I talked to Pedro the whole day almost. Thinking about what to do.

Moving back to New York is one. Deleting the book is two. Lastly suicide. Never thought I would write that word again. I know me and Alyssa wouldn't be able to live without each other.

Again everyone saw me sad. Like I always look like this, why do you care. Pedro talked to me about everything. My voice even has a"kill me now" tone. I can't even control myself anymore.

I need to go see my mom this weekend. For my sake.

FRIDAY

It was cool everything was good.

SATURDAY

Same just normal, but I'm just worried. About everything.

>2 normal days weird and one terrible day. What else can happen?