Chapter 9 - Back Again I See

Hey everyone Ive been thinking about continuing the book. So here, this will cover everything that happened since I stopped.

OLD NEWS
After me forgetting all my problems and not worrying about the book, me and Meleeha are friends now. I still talk to Chris. I also have a new problem. Me and my mom might move to California along with my baby sis.

NEW NEWS
My old friend from last year is back. She's really cool and nice. I call her ZZ. I'm keeping myself sane. So no stupid stuff as long as nothing breaks me down. I'm over Seba. Currently no crushes.

TUESDAY
I went to Dunkin with my friend Maria and got French Vinalla for my first time. Yeah I know stupid, but pretty damn good. Apperntly I'm going over to her house with some of her friends on Friday to watch scary movies.

At 6 JC texted me. Asking me to get on minecraft on pc. I almost forgot I said I would. Well its not like I want to remember anything in math class.

WENSDAY
When I first got to school I went straight for my science class. I had to bring my flowers for a project were doing. After that I had to run to spanish which was still my first period, but before I can walk in there I had to put my sweater away in my locker.

Since we still didnt get a real spanish teacher we had a sub for a sub. She tried giving us work, no one did it. I had to finish my science homework still. I finished when the period eneded. Which was amazing.

I got to science class I showed my teacher the homework. She said I didn't do something right.
So I spent the whole period trying to get it right.
I got it right...at the end of the period. So I have to start the project tomorrow.

In art I had to double coat my duck with yellow paint. I had to go to lunch today to get the math homework. It came to math class, where JC sat next to me. I said I would get on at 6:30 again, but I didn't. I kinda felt bad.

My mom came over with my babay sis. So their going to stay the night.

THURSDAY
I had to copy math homework again. KK's friend kept texting me and how I look like this person. Which I kinda do look like him. I didn't talk much in science, but I got most stuff done. In art KK's friend kept bothering me.

ZZ was in school today. So I had to answer all her questions in ELA.In math, JC didn't ask why I didn't get on. So that saved me time. I spent most of my time playing alone on xbox.

FRIDAY
It was a half a day because of the snow. So I still went to Maria's house and we went to Dunkin...in the snow. We also had a snow ball fight. It was a good Friday.

SATURDAY
I was still tired from yesterday, so I stayed on Xbox 1.

SUNDAY
I was still excited about a game coming out. I was tempted to plug in my Xbox 360. Then my neighbor came over to ask me to go over. I did we played on his Xbox 360.

Since they were a athletic family we had to go exercising. They were going on their bikes. I didn't want to go on one. We got to the spot.

Since I didn't go on a bike, they desided to chase me. I forgot about my asthma. So I got really really tired. After I knew it I was having a asthma attack.