Chapter 3 - A Great Week

Not much to say so let's get started

MONDAY

I should try to convince him...I hope that works.

Me:I'm sorry, let me explain

Him:ok...than go.

I explained everything. He said he was convinced. We stopped talking. So I tried to sleep. I couldn't I felt like I had to do something about. I thought about it...I smiled than went to sleep.

TUESDAY

I was slowly recovering from the break up. I wasn't smiling today just too many things on my mind. While everyone was jumping off walls with joy. I sat at my desk put my head down and looked at the front of the class.

I went to my lunch table...still not caring. I also had a detention so that could be why. I went through the whole day not caring. Andrew didn't text me today. Neither did Kevin, I was sad now.

WEDNESDAY

I was in a good mood for some reason. I was smiling. It was weird. Everyone was sad or mad in school. I must have had something to do with all of this. At the end of the day I didn't care.

Today was also the day me and Kaykay help our teacher with her room...we had a good time. Although it took an hour for someone to pick me up.

THURSDAY

Still in a good mood. Did karma leave me alone are something. Cause she was a Bitch always giving me trouble. Same old school day. Till Sebastian asked why I broke up with Kaykay.

"Why do you want to know?" I looked at him with happiness in my eyes. "You brought it up." He said smirking. I did bring it up. I was getting no where. Thankfully the bell rang and he left.

I remembered Anna was also in my business which I would like to call case. So two people are on my case now.

Sappy(Sebastian):Hey

Me:Hi... How did he get my kik I didn't tell him it.

Sappy:Can u tell me now?

Me: fine It actually took me longer but for your sake I'll make it short

Me:Well...I'm gay

Sappy:o_o didn't expect that.

After that we just talked normal. Like friends. Honestly this was the first time we talked this long. Now I was scared to see him tomorrow.

FRIDAY

I kept looking at the classroom door. For Sebastian. Why?! I didn't like him. Did I just want his attention? He walked in. I stopped looked at the bored and stayed quite.

Math came my other friend Malia sat next to me than my other friend JC came. He was my crush. He didn't know I was gay though.

JC:Hey can you tell me why you guys broke up.

Me:Ugh. I forgot he was on my case too...in fact a lot of people are.

Malia: Whats the opposite of les-

Me:NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Malia:lesbian?

JC:Gay...wait are you gay?

Ethan:...Yea

The bell rang. Through out the day Sebastian kept...looking at me. I couldn't tell if I liked it or it was creepy, but I sure was suspicious. Even on the bus. He looked at me 7 times. With his sad brown eyes and how tall he was. He was also really strong. NO NO NO! Not going there.

Did he...Like me?! DID I LIKE HIM?!!!

>Yep I have been having good days...at least there's less drama. So how did you people like it. Don't forget to comment. Love ya :3