Chapter 13 - Fading

>Its been years since I've posted a new chapter so here it is.

"Hi everyone, welcome to summer school life scince." okay let me explain from the beginning. Me and Cole haven't been in contact for 2 months. So I guess we faded away. After that I was on break. Then Andrew texted me. I was really surprised. He asked me out.

It took me a whole week to think about it. I said no. He was always on my mind after. I went to see my mom and her girl friend. It was pride week, I was going to go with my mom and her gf. But they were going to a party so I went with her friend.

It was pride day. So why not text Andrew. I did he answered. He was a pride. To be honest I don't know how I felt. We were so close.

So I asked him out because I had feelings for him. He said yes. I was happy to be back with him, our first time dating was long gone. I talked to a couple of friends. So I found out YouNow. I've been on there a lot.

Me and Alyssa (more me) started fading away. Its more my fault. I don't know what's been up with me. So many changes in a short time.

This is starting to remind me of my 4th grade summer.

I can't eat or remember recent stuff anymore. Bad dreams are coming back. And bigger changes. Well...changes are suppose to be good, but these aren't.

I went to the Bronx. Where me being gay was forbidden. Well till I tell my family I'm gay. Which I can't because family problems. Met all my old friends. They all look the same. No one was different, atleast not through my eyes.

So that leads to today. My friend lost his childhood best friend and he only has me. My other friend lost her boyfriend. Also my other friend won't get to ask out his crush. Seems like everyone is flooded with problems.

So I'm in two summer school classes. Science and math. Kind of was expecting it. A lot of my friends were there. They were all the same. I don't know if I liked that. I've been trying to come out to the school, but it's not easy.

So many people fading away. So many changes. So many mistakes. So many lost memories.