Chapter 2 - A Christmas Nightmare

I'm going to try to remember cause it is kind of blur in my mind right now
~~~I was sick Christmas week so nothing there :c ~~~

SATURDAY

I wake up feeling just slightly better after last last night. First thing I do is head to my new iPad (using it to type this chapter) and text Alyssa.

Me-hey sis.

Her-I got Ethbola!!

Me- -_- well blame Kk for giving me it to give it to u.

Her-Than I blame her, I'm still sleepy so bye.

Me- ok bye.

Now it was up to me to figure out what to do. Go outside? HA in my dreams...only if someone else was there with me. So I decided to go on my ps4. When I first got on I saw my old friend (known him for 2 years...haven't talked to him for 2 years) he invited me to a party (not a real one...you know what I mean) since I'm shy (still) I haven't talked to him...so he never heard me.

His friend and him were talking. He left and I began to talk...when I just remembered about his other friend. He asked me general questions. While I was being a coward before I remembered my friends name (Kevin). His voice was nice and sexy...sounded 15 tho. I'm only 13 so not easy for me to find a guy. Me and his friend have talked for 2 days.

MONDAY

Time for me to talk to Kevin. I said a quite low cowardly hi.

"Ethan is that you?"

"Yea" Is my voice worse than I thought
"Hey dude, first time I heard you talk!"

"Yea" Damn it, now I'm stuck on stupid

Now we began to talk...a lot more. He was 13 (surprised) and lived 1 town away (convenient).

NEW YEARS EVE

"I have to confess something..."

"What is it?" Just what I needed before a new year

"Theirs someone else"

"...oh"

That was me and Andrew...so he was cheating on me. FUCKING GREAT!!

NEW YEAR

Didn't get much sleep. Thinking about what to do with him.

"I'm sorry"

Well know what the fuck am I dealing with.

"I wasn't dating him, I was flirting."

"I'm really really sorry."

What to do. What to do. Teach him a lesson or let him know I'm too soft.

"I don't forgive you."

"Jk I still love you just don't do that again"

Yep just let him know I'm a softie.

SUNDAY

"I can't fucking deal with all this drama! It's over and you can blame Alyssa for this!"

My heart shattered. All the pieces just stabbing me in the inside not letting go. What do I do know.

>Ha cliff hanger not much but you can probably figure it out. Sorry it was late just a lot of...stuff going on...you'll find out Saturday :) don't forget to comment<