Chapter 15 - Welcome Back

>This whole chapter will be fresh since you know...there hasn't been...updates or anything so lets begin.<

Grades, social life, relationships, secrets. These are most things people worry about. Such as myself. So this is where my issues come to be spread to the open. They may not be big, but doesn't mean I can't write it.

Middle school...short relationships, popularity contests, trying to pass. All the drama you try to avoid right in front of you. Unless you know how to avoid it. Unlike me I get myself into it. All...the time.

>Grades and activities<
Over the years my grades have been... terrible, but I have been trying. This is surprisingly an easy year besides the fact that I don't do any work. Graduating should be easy, I thought wrong. Projects here and there all over the place. Its especially harder with the activities even though other people do it.

So I have joined winter guard (color guard in winter) and band. We had a competition recently... which we got last place in. For band I'm doing trumpet. So with all of that I've met more and better people. Unlike some of the one's in my grade.

>Relationships<
Well long story... sadly. Chris yes the one from previous chapters we dated. We went 3 weeks. Honestly those 3 weeks were... great. Then things happened, problems between us. I hated his guts, still do, but getting over that. Trying to not dislike him.

Next was Andrew... again. Lasted 3 weeks too wow I'm great at this. I thought it would last longer this time, thats where I was wrong. Apparently its my fault. But I take the blame, I wasn't expecting him to deal with my bullshit.

So that leads to the one I'm in right now. (can't say name not granted permission). He's great, almost in our first month together. I didn't expect us to happen, but I don't regret dating him. Even though our ages aren't legal.

>Social life<
According to recent discovery people still don't like me. That's almost the reason why I don't like them either. Yeah okay I can be annoying, but you don't see me judging you. I know more people now and I also hate more of them now. Not my fault most people in my school are trendy basterds that live off of vines and self conceded people who use insults to solve problems and try to be cool. (I know that sentence was like oh whale). That's the social life I'm stuck with forever.

>Normal<
So this is where I am now. Stuck with self conceded assholes. Worring about grades (like usual). Trying to do winter guard which I'm not good at. Playing trumpet, but still not succeeding. Also being in an amazing relationship. Also trying to entertain you guys. Welcome to middle school.