Chapter 18: Into the Cave

Henrys pov

Jamie and I were at grannys when all of a sudden we were surrounded by smoke. Then we were what looked like a large cave chained against a wall. "Sorry for the scare," a woman said in front of us. "Who are you," Jamie asked trying to break the chains as she spoke. "Maleficent, now, to your cage," and once again she flipped her wrist and we were somewhere else, it was a like a jail cell. There was someone else there. "Who are you," I asked her. "My name is Leia," she said quietly.

Emmas pov

When the smoke cleared I could tell we were in a cave sort of thing. Three women were standing in front of us. "Where is my son," I asked. "Safe, for now," one of them said. "I'm Maleficent, this is Cruella, and Ursula," she said. "And I believe you know who he is," Cruella said pointing into the shadows, Gold.

Henrys pov

"We have to get out of here," I said. "Why are you here," I heard Jamie ask Leia. "I'm his sister," Leia said. "What," I asked stunned. "Half sister, from the future, not important right now," she continued. "Wow you're family tree is crazy," Jamie said. The golden locket she wore everyday began to glow. "Uh- Jamie," I said. "Wha-" she began before realizing what I was talking about. She pulled it off. With a scream in pain the necklace fell from her hands and she jumped back. With a sudden burst of light the door from the cell flew open. Without a word she grabbed the necklace and the three of us ran out.