Chapter 26: The Hospital

Davids pov

I hated having to let Emma go out by herself, but Neal wouldn't stop crying. I couldn't leave Snow to do this by herself. After about ten minutes he finally calmed down and after kissing them both goodbye I ran outside to my truck.

When I got to the town line I didn't see Emma's car. Panic flooded my mind. Where is she? She should be here. My heart dropped when I saw her car, lying at the bottom of the embankment. I couldn't see straight as I stumbled down the hill. I tried to pull her out, but the door was stuck. There was blood, lots and lots of blood. I panicked as I reached into my pocket looking for my phone and it wasn't there. I'd forgotten it. I prayed that I could get the door open. I pulled so hard my hands went numb, and after many failed attempts I was able to get it open and pull her out. Her phone was in her pocket and as I checked for a pulse I dialed 911.

At the hospital

Mary Margarets pov

David had called me and told me everything. I took Leia and Neal and ran to pick up Henry then went to the hospital. When we got there Charming was in on of the hospital chairs in the waiting room. "What happened," I asked running and hugging him. He told me and I nearly collapsed. This can't be happening.

Killians pov

I was at grannies when my 'talking phone' rang. It was Henry. Before I even got the chance to speak her said, "Get to the hospital now, something happened to Emma." And then he hung up. Without hesitation I ran out the door.

Leias pov

Why was this happening? My mom never said anything about this happening. What if she didn't make it? There was no way of knowing. 'Henry, can I talk to you?" I asked pulling him aside. "What," he asked in a quiet tone. "This didn't happent the first time," I confessed. He just shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath. "Why don't you guys just go back to the loft we'll call if there is any news about her condition," David said. After a moment of consideration we agreed, and walked home. When we got there I immediatly explained my plan to Henry. "That's kind of impressive," he said comprehending what I'd just said. "I need you to focus 100%. No distractions," I said. He nodded and I grabbed my backpack full of everything we'd need.

Henry and I were walking through the woods towards the well. He looked upset. "You ok," I asked. "Yeah, just worried," he explained. "Don't worry, she'll get better sooner if we get there faster," I told him. He nodded. "Here we are," I said observing the old well in front of us. "Ready," I asked. "Ready," he answered.