Chapter 10: Here She Is

Emmas pov

Killian and I were sitting in the living room watching the movie Peter Pan for most of the afternoon. "And who's that," he said pointing to a young boy dressed in green. "That would be Peter Pan," I said shocked by what used to come to my mind whenever I heard that name. "This world is pretty inaccurate," he said with a laugh. "Just wait and see," I said. We watched as Peter and Wendy Darling were on a pirate ship. "And that is," he asked as Captain Hook appeared on the screen. "We'll see. Just watch," I said. His face went blank when he realized it was him. I couldn't help but laugh. "I was wrong, this world is very inaccurate," he said still surprised by this world's vision of him.

A few days later

Emmas pov

Still no sign of the girl who broke into the shop. I had a picture of her taken from the security tape, but that was the only proof that she even exsisted. I was sitting alone at the bar in grannies waiting for the food I'd just ordered when I heard someone yelling from outside. It was a shop owner, he'd been robbed. I turned to where he was pointing and saw the girl from the tape running down the sidewalk. Taking a deep breath I started running after her.