Chapter 14: Now He Knows

Davids pov

Emma was taking longer than I thought she would. It'd been almost an hour and a half. I was sitting at the bar at grannies drinking a hot cocoa with cinnamon. I heard the bells on the door ring and was expecting Emma, but it was Hook. I just turned back and took a drink of the hot chocolate. "Expecting someone else," he asked sitting down. "Waiting on Emma, she found the girl who broke into the shop. She's interrogating her now," I explained. "So why are you here," he asked. "She wouldn't say anything with me there, so Emma told me she'd meet me here," I said staring at the hot cocoa. Before I knew it he was out the door.

Emmas pov

Killian and I were walking down the street towards grannys when I grabbed his hand to stop him. "What," he asked. "About her," I said referring to Leia. "Yeah who is she anyway," he asked. "That's- complicated. She's from the future," I explained. "She came here to save someone," I continued. "Who," he asked. "Wouldn't tell me. And there's one more thing," I said swallowing hard. "What," he asked. "She's my- our daughter," I chocked on the words as they escaped my mouth. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Fear? Anger? I stopped wondering when he pulled me into probably the most passionate kiss ever. Pulling away and touching his forehead against mine he asked what her name was. "Leia," I said. "I like that name," he said jokingly. I just laughed as we resumed walking down the dark streets of Storybrooke.