Chapter 15: It's all about the Tumblers

Emmas pov

After we got to grannys I'd explained everything to David. He seemed shocked, but took it a lot better than I thought he would. "Why wouldn't she tell you," he asked. "I'm not really sure," I answered. 'Well let's go find out," he said standing and putting his coat on. He ran out the door and Killian and I did the same.

At the station

We walked inside quickly trying to escape the bitter cold of the night. We walked back into the back and my heart sank when I relized she was gone, her cell door hanging wide open. "Where the hell is she," David asked. "She was here when I left her," I said looking around. Her backpack was gone. "She ran," I said with a sigh. "Well she is your daughter," Killian said jokingly. I let out a small laugh. "Damnit," David said from the other side of the room. "What," I said walking over to where he was. "Just watch," he said rewinding the the security tape. I watched as Leia pulled two bobby pins out of her hair and used them to pick the lock on the door. "Appears you taught her that as well," Killian said from behind me. I turned and punched his arm playfully. "She walked right out, where did she go?" David asked.